Players whomst you wish not only never played for your football club, but also never played professional football in Scotland - perhaps even the entire world - so that you had absolutely no chance of knowing what contemptible people they were

Martin 'Fuckin' Woods.

Tom 'Fuckin' Hateley.

Craig 'The c**t' Burley.

We have also had talented players who will never be welcomed back again....

Scott 'Look at me on the bench' Bain.

Derek 'Greasy c**t' Lyall.

Billy 'Likes fitba' Dodds.

To provide some explanations to the ones I said in first post

Dean Keenan - w**k. Shite player, shite professional with a bigtime attitude. Aforementioned shat in a pool table pocket. Never fails to try stick the boot into Morton or Morton fans on twitter when giving the chance

Paul McGowan - no explanation required for the baldy lowlife

Brian Graham - a vicious thug on the pitch. Has already dished out one extremely serious facial injury to a fellow pro in his career that I know of (who was then threatend with legal action by Partick, stay classy Partick). The animal should be investigated by Strathclyde's finest.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Martin 'Fuckin' Woods.

Tom 'Fuckin' Hateley.

Craig 'The c**t' Burley.

We have also had talented players who will never be welcomed back again....

Scott 'Look at me on the bench' Bain.

Derek 'Greasy c**t' Lyall.

Billy 'Likes fitba' Dodds.

Si Ferry deserves a place in this list for us too. Some of the stories he tells of his time at Dundee he came across as just downright disrespectful. Totally chucked it and by his own admission was in terrible physical condition.

45 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Off the pitch, not that i’m aware of.

On it, a career spent trudging around pointing and shouting at everyone else while simultaneously being actively bad at your job is more than enough to get fans to turn on him, it would seem.

Plus, just fucking look at him

9C8A3C30-DF73-4A71-94C3-14CAAB3ACF4F.jpeg.83025c9e9707abc4375afac5389cebc4.jpeg

Is it the beard and moustache combo? If so, I totally get it.

Brian Graham is a horrible c**t who goes out of his way to injure fellow pro's. Seems to have a real hatred for us and it's mutual.

Ray McKinnon is a rat b*****d who jumped ship to Lolkirk after a handful of games. That went well.

Martin Woods - As previously mentioned - he’s shite at football, but thinks he’s Beckham. Absolutely summed up our Premiership relegation year.

Ryan Stevenson - Total bellend. 

Dario Zanatta - Another total bellend and very shite at football. One look at him and you think “total w**k”.

Sean McGinty - One of the worst players I’ve ever seen at Firhill. Genuinely baffles me how he’s a professional footballer.

Danny Devine - See Sean McGinty. Not quite as bad, but his head and right foot are shaped like 50p pieces. 

Edited by GrahamJags

Martin Woods. Useless and a complete shitebag. No idea how he former a decent career.

George Moncur. He just annoyed me in his loan spell with us. Seemed a like a complete weirdo.

Edited by Reid

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

This thread leads me to believe that Martin Woods is the most hated player in (recent) Scottish football history.

For no reason other than not living up to expectations in terms of footballing ability apparently.

In which case it should be the various managers who signed him that should incur the wrath.

Or perhaps his agent is a very talented individual

Edited by Cosmic Joe

5 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

I've got an old pool table in the garage he can take if he wants to start shiteing in the pockets like the good ol days, the big rotter.

That Just Stop Oil protest at the Crucible would have been a lot funnier if they had taken a leaf out of Keenan's book.