🔵⚪️Morton VS QP🕷

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

Already reconciled to a play-off end of season.

Not reconciled to anything. At the moment all that is certain is a play-off place, hence my comment. Given our recent lack of form and inconsistent form of some other contenders........ who knows. 

47 minutes ago, Stuntiethumper said:

Utter pish from Queens Park today. With the exception of Jack Thompson, the team never turned up. A chance to go clear and they were out muscled and lost nearly every 50/50 ball.  Morton the better team today, and we can't beat Morton, I don't see us beating Dundee.

Agree. Would include Cal in the exceptions too, by no means a great game from him, but some good saves if I recall. 

Edited by TheHitman

Hilarious if we can somehow find something next week and win this thing. Been absolutely rank for weeks.

January 31st is going to be the biggest “what if?” date in our 126 year history if we don’t get over the line. Selling our best player and knocking ourselves out of the cup, with the team we beat now in the final, on the same night, is looking like an unpardonable act of self-sabotage. Let’s hope Coyle and the players can dig the club out. Again. 

15 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

“ dominated the start of the second half “ love watching coyles post interview greeting faced twat you dominated 0 part of that game 🤡 

In what way did QP dominate the second half?? 🤣. That was an absolute riding despite the score only being 2-1. 

20 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

And also f**k Queens Park especially when they pull that Paisley Spiders flag out. Enjoy your night lads 😂

I missed that...where was it sited......they were in the stand for feks sake!....dont know how I missed it.

5 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Well .... a good day has been had by all (not you Gretna).

I'm off for a wee libation.

I may return in a less than celubrious state..... (f**k the coronation....I'm going to Cove).

Join me in the jimmy watt for a celebratory pint 

Really enjoyed that today. Got in their faces again and didn't let up. For all their goal was well taken, it was their first shot on target and we deserved to be (at least) level at the break.

Lovely finish from Robbie Crawford for the winner, who had an outstanding game.

Just watched Coyle's interview on YouTube is he stupid or is he just not gracious in defeat. At no time did his team dominate us the stats say otherwise.

1 minute ago, gmfc said:

Just watched Coyle's interview on YouTube is he stupid or is he just not gracious in defeat. At no time did his team dominate us the stats say otherwise.

Not gracious. Never has been, never will be. An odious little turd. A loathsome spotted reptile of epic proportions.

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Agree. Would include Cal in the exceptions too, by no means a great game from him, but some good saves if I recall. 

Mmm, thought that had Cal been a bit quicker off his line that 2nd goal may have been preventable.  

23 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Here's yer facts. If Queen's Park win next week, we're championees, if the Ton win next week, there's a decent chance they're in the play offs 

Which team is more likely to win based on their standard of performance today? 

Edited by vikingTON