Partick thistle vs Arbroath

49 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Weird question but does anyone know how late you can get in after kick off? My wife is having to go into work and will more than likely not make kick off by the time she finishes and then finds somewhere to park since she'll get to the usual parking spots late.

Would give office a call,however,if your a season ticket holder or buy an online ticket you can let yourself in I’m guessing…..failing that the Canal End would work 😎.

Edited by I Clavdivs

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Weird question but does anyone know how late you can get in after kick off? My wife is having to go into work and will more than likely not make kick off by the time she finishes and then finds somewhere to park since she'll get to the usual parking spots late.

Seen people get in at half time before. I've turned up 20 mins late and got through the turnstiles with my season ticket. Both instances it was Lambie stand. Could be your luck on the day though, but there's usually a steward on the big gate at the JLS. 

Goes without saying that we need to take our chances tomorrow, because I reckon they could be few and far between. With Cove’s result that surely puts even extra motivation on the Arbroath lads. Expect a tight match. 

Mitchell

McMillan, Muirhead, Holt, Hodson

Turner, Docherty, Bannigan

Lawless, Graham, Fitzpatrick

1-0 Thistle. 

Would now happily shitfest a point but Thistle are a cracking side so it’ll have to be through a combination of a great performance and luck. Although tbf we probably should’ve won in our last meeting. However bad feeling that it’s going to come down to the last day and not getting beat by Hamilton.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

16 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I've gone in the North/John Lambie several times at half time with season ticket, also once with only about 35 mins left after work, although I did call ahead about that time.

23 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

aye, ive been about 10-15 minutes late to the turnstiles a couple of times this season (if i decide i can be arsed today it'll probably be a similar story) and have still been able to buy a cash ticket for the JHS from the ticket booth

Thought we’d have taken the opportunity to put Holt back to CB. In Brownlie’s defence, his best performance this season probably came in the 0-0 at Gayfield. Hope the decision doesn’t come back to haunt Doolan. 

Edited by JagsCG