A View From The Terrace - Episode 19

Following another managerial departure in the top flight, and in a week where Spartans and Dunfermline Athletic were both crowned champions, A View From The Terrace is back to reflect on another all action seven days in the world of Scotland Football.

The gang look over more of Social Media's most entertaining content in Search History, with everything from disappearing Ball Boys to taking up the Crossbar challenge on a Stag Do being discussed. Four of Scotland's best foreign imports are then whittled down to one for a place in the Time Capsule before we preview the upcoming Semi Finals of the Women's Scottish Cup alongside a shinny new piece of silverware.

Closing the show as ever is The Banker, and with only one week to go the fight for the Eammon Brophy Lone Wolf Trophy is set to go down to the wire. 

Our wee films have community at the heart of them this week as we ventured to Kippen FC and Strathspey Thistle FC to learn more about the challenges they've faced and their hopes for the future. Our Legend to close the show is Alex Totten who looks back on his thirty year association with the club he loves, Falkirk FC.

DSCF1027.jpg

Enjoyed it, especially the Kippen FC film, but a wee bit disappointed there was no mention of East Fife’s 8-0 victory in the seven day review part, should we have been more inventive with the Freddo’s???

23 hours ago, King Kebab said:

a wee bit disappointed there was no mention of East Fife’s 8-0 victory in the seven day review part,

Did think that was worth a line at least, can't be often that you hammer someone 8-0 then one of your coaching staff becomes their manager a few days later.

EP 20 : Disappointed its the season's end and I still haven't had an answer to my hair regime question. Went all billy big bahs with yer Stone Island shadow n' that like, eh?

Loving Fowler's jumper on this ep. It's a poor quality jumper and will be out of shape after a wash but the simple design is a beauty. 

Edited by Derry Alli

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

@Francesc Fabregas.

My son is doing a project about lower league grounds and he really likes the look of Ochilview. Could you show us round on a tour? I was thinking around 7.45pm this Friday?

Thank you.

^^^ Friday 7.45pm.

BD76D7C1-FF22-42D3-95E9-B6DE41B0679E.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Did The View from the Terrace ever make a mention of the demented Conference proposal from the SFA, to be voted on in a couple of weeks? I must have missed it if they did. It's been widely known about since early March and it seems weird to just not mention this thing that will demote every club below the SPFL but for a chosen few and some Premiership cuckoo youth teams.

• 2 months later...