Aberdeen vs Rangers

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Hopefully Aberdeen can kick on from here into next season, Pittodrie should be an absolute c**t of a place to go and get a win.

Well played dandies 

Shag me, Aberdeen.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Rangers were rotten, Aberdeen strolled that. Could have soaked up what Rangwrs had all day. 3rd looks like theirs now.

Disagree to an extent. Tale of two halves in my opinion. 

Random question for Aberdeen fans, but why is Roos getting a game ahead of Gorter? Roos looked shite at the start of the season and doesn't have the best reputation whereas Gorter looked too good for Aberdeen in the brief glimpses I saw of him.

Is it purely because Roos is your permanent keeper or have I just not realised that Roos is decent and Gorter isn't?

Will Rangers fans ever fucking learn? Giving it big licks on Twitter last night because Celtic dropped 2 points when their team was still to play away at the team in 3rd place. 

Fucking morons. 

That was comfortable in the end second half. Which shows the progress under Robson. Magic from the team.

Clarkson is magic, Ramadani superb today and the back 5 are just what you want at our level. Love defending. Duk was quieter today. Some header from Miovski.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Will Rangers fans ever fucking learn? Giving it big licks on Twitter last night because Celtic dropped 2 points when their team was still to play away at the team in 3rd place. 

Fucking morons

You've answered your own question.