πŸ”΄βšͺ️ Hamilton Academical vs Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ - 22nd April 2023

The criticism from me for Brownlie is because he’s noticeably unfit, when he’s been available for selection for months. Wasn’t directly at fault for the goals yesterday, but he was piss poor and has been all season.Β 

29 minutes ago, GrahamJags said:

The criticism from me for Brownlie is because he’s noticeably unfit, when he’s been available for selection for months. Wasn’t directly at fault for the goals yesterday, but he was piss poor and has been all season.Β 

His block just before HT stopped us going in 2-1 down. I agree he's been poor but yesterday the stick he took for being at fault for borh goals was wrong.

It was plain to see Aero was marking the goalscorer.

He wasn’t to blame yesterday but he has been piss poor all season. After reading Doolans praise of McKenzie in James Cairney’s piece yesterday I was expecting Brownlie to be dropped with Holty back at CH and Zander at LB. My mantra has always been if you are good enough, you are old enough! Brownlie won’t be here next season so with rumours of him unbelievably being the highest earner at Firhill why don’t they divide his yearly wage by 3 and offer that as an increase to Holt, Tiffoney and Turner as an incentive to resign!