Dunfermline v Queens

Thought we were outstanding today....Far, far more direct than normal at EEP but Queens came and had a go today that played right into our hands today ...

For what it's worth I thought Queens played some nice football at times today but we were far more clinical than usual today....

I though McCann was outstanding today and should  be our No.10 as he's not an out and out striker...his desire to reach the ball for our second epitomised his play today....

I had a couple of Queens fans beside me today and did say after the second that if they didn't quit the gung-ho tactics it could end up a rout and, that's what happened....

Roll on next week it's shaping up to be a cracker ..us, as champions trying to keep this brilliant unbeaten run going Vs the best opposition I've seen this season who have a grudge following our lady visit....it's shaping up as a brilliant game ..

Proud to be a Pars fan tonight and having a few bubbly glasses to celebrate....Pars until I die 👍👍👍

1 minute ago, Fallen Angel said:

Thought we were outstanding today....Far, far more direct than normal at EEP but Queens came and had a go today that played right into our hands today ...

For what it's worth I thought Queens played some nice football at times today but we were far more clinical than usual today....

I though McCann was outstanding today and should  be our No.10 as he's not an out and out striker...his desire to reach the ball for our second epitomised his play today....

I had a couple of Queens fans beside me today and did say after the second that if they didn't quit the gung-ho tactics it could end up a rout and, that's what happened....

Wait, is this today, that you're referring to?

2 hours ago, Socks said:

Thanks to the Queens fans who applauded the Pars team for winning the leauge at full time. Nice thing to do after seeing your team getting beat 5-0 and something that generally does happen as long as it's not a direct rival. I like the tribal element of being a football fan, but I also like that most clubs and fans are happy to give that respect to each other when another club wins a league.

Lovely to see you post socks 👏 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Congratulations to Dunfermline, worthy Champions. Handed us our arses on a plate today. Think we mustered 2 shots off target, plus Wilson effort off the post and Paton's shot straight at the keeper, hardly much there to put a positive spin on. Just confirms my hopes  of getting a few more of this squad out the door. What a gutless way to end our good wee unbeaten run. 

Eh? You lot had plenty of shots off target. Quite a few wide and over poor efforts. The chances you note were all on target.

Was such a good performance from us today. Genuinely the best I've seen from us thus season (of course I haven't seen all of our performances so there may be better ones).

We didn't have the normal slower first half; we were at them right away. We never let up either. How that chance near the end didn't go in bemuses me. Perhaps the highlights will clear it up.

Anyway, top, top stuff from us today in a game with plenty of pressure. Deeply pleasing and highly arousing.

6 hours ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Back to doom and gloom queens fans. The whole “a draw is decent but hopefully we win” patter doesn’t suit you. Your team is fucking shite

Missed this. Your team wins the title and your go to is to have a go at the shite opposition. f**k me :lol:

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Eh? You lot had plenty of shots off target. Quite a few wide and over poor efforts. The chances you note were all on target.

Yes which is why I said plus the Wilson and Paton efforts to differentiate between off target and those two chances on target. Anyway, well done again, and I hope you're suffering a massive hangover this morning. 

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yes which is why I said plus the Wilson and Paton efforts to differentiate between off target and those two chances on target. Anyway, well done again, and I hope you're suffering a massive hangover this morning. 

Wilson's wasn't on target if it hit the post though?

15 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Wilson's wasn't on target if it hit the post though?

Come on, gie's a break, this is QOS we're talking about here ... we'll take hitting the post as being "on target" any day of the week, eh?

Just now, Otis Blue said:

Come on, gie's a break, this is QOS we're talking about here ... we'll take hitting the post as being "on target" any day of the week, eh?

It's true though. The posts aren't the target, they just hold the target up :lol: