Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Mea culpa

Always a delight to see you miss the point.  Again and again.

I can see why The First Control Freak hogged the camera:  Every Nat is a complete waste of fucking space.

I’m not missing the point. I’m correcting a fairly fundamental error you’ve made. Twice now. Good to see you staying true to form though. Once it’s been pointed out you’ve made an arse of it, you deflect and sweep. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I’m not missing the point. I’m correcting a fairly fundamental error you’ve made. Twice now. Good to see you staying true to form though. Once it’s been pointed out you’ve made an arse of it, you deflect and sweep. 

This is just daft posting from you and I'm not sure why you're doing it.  I gave 3 examples of Nat fuckwittery - I could have given many more - and your comfort blanket is some technicality.

This is why the Nats got away with being utterly abject for so long.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just catching up with ScotchNat Twitter and those who espouse the Nat cause and it is bloody  This is ignoring the 'knowledge differential' between Flynn "I didn't know until Feb" and Bunter "I did a formal handover".

First up is Kelly Given.  Not sure who she is, really, but she was with Airmiles Angus in NYC last week.  She's a bit neddy, rants about Tooooorrrries and thinks having your house raided by Plod Alba shows how transparent the Nats are:

Next we have Keith Brown.  Deputy Leader of the SNP who thinks it's commonplace that he didn't know the SNP had been dumped by its auditors.   As if "I didn't know" is a credible excuse.

Finally, back to GRR.  The Nats passed a bill saying you can self-ID but immediately trashed the entire notion of self-ID when it came to Isla Bryson.  The dafties still can't square the circle.  Here's Neil Gray MSP getting himself in a mess:Y

Highly, highly pleasing that you clearly spent quite some time looking for those tweets, put the above post together then made a total c**t of it anyway, when all anyone does on here now is laugh at you.

Glorious 😂

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Always love a pedant.  I stand corrected.  The Green tail wagging the Nat dog passed a bill...

The idea that the greens are “the tail wagging the dog” in the government is total pish. 

16 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Highly, highly pleasing that you clearly spent quite some time

Took me 5 minutes.  Obviously it would have taken you MUCH longer.

2 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

The idea that the greens are “the tail wagging the dog” in the government is total pish. 

Eh?  The most influential politicians in daft wee NatLand - now that Nippy's gone - are Greer, Lorna, Wee Pat and Scary Chapman.

It's criminal that these freaks have so much influence.

5 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Was it an act of charity that led to them being invited into government?

If not, surely it isn't a great stretch to assume there were conditions to ensure a majority.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Took me 5 minutes.  Obviously it would have taken you MUCH longer.

Eh?  The most influential politicians in daft wee NatLand - now that Nippy's gone - are Greer, Lorna, Wee Pat and Scary Chapman.

This stuff is literally all you have in life now, isn't it? 

Amazing 😂

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They’re not the most influential politicians and the GRR reform bill passing wasn’t because of them as you suggested in the other post. 

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Was it an act of charity that led to them being invited into government?

If not, surely it isn't a great stretch to assume there were conditions to ensure a majority.

That’s not the same as the “tail wagging the dog” as The Kincardine and a number of others have suggested. There are a number of SNP policies that the greens should have opposed given what they claim to believe in, such as Scotwind, but instead they do whatever the SNP does. 

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dafty.  You post so much about me that it gets worrying.

As a Rangers fan living in England, you're lashing out a bit.  Never mind you have a cup semi final and the King's Coronation to celebrate soon. 👍

2 minutes ago, GTee said:

As a Rangers fan living in England, you're lashing out a bit.  Never mind you have a cup semi final and the King's Coronation to celebrate soon. 👍

And thankfully 99.9% of the UK cares not one jot about either. 👍

No auditors want to touch the Nats with a barge pole but don't worry, says Humza.

Interesting to see which of the DWTGs will take exception to this post and do their usual, "Aye but" dross.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Nothing pal. My niece and her husband live close to Bournemouth. Had a good get together recently. Two of my closest pals are Rangers fans. Got family in Renfrewshire. St. Mirren and Rangers fans. 

Anyway 2-0 the sheep 🇦🇹😄👍

5 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The Gincardine has to post uber staunch made up Bitnattery or his successful pals down the golf club wouldn't let him carry one of their golf bags at the weekly 4 ball scramble. 

Would he even have time? He seems to spend it all obsessively hunting down Twitter stuff to post on here which literally nobody gives a f**k about. A truly bizarre and somewhat sad existence tbh.