Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65187823

I think most of us knew that Nicola Sturgeon's SNP government was corrupt and sleazy to the core, so this latest development in the saga won't surprise many. However, the speed at which the house of cards has collapsed since her resignation has been rather remarkable.  Will she be the second former first minister in a row to face criminal charges? Or will her hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil defence work again?

Edited by Lex

Maybe we’ll get some interesting tales. I’m hoping it comes out that Nicola has done an Imelda Marcos and has 2000 pairs of designer high heels when the house gets raided. Maybe a gimp suit for the hubby and some revealing videos. Something to get the nation talking.

55 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Maybe we’ll get some interesting tales. I’m hoping it comes out that Nicola has done an Imelda Marcos and has 2000 pairs of designer high heels when the house gets raided. Maybe a gimp suit for the hubby and some revealing videos. Something to get the nation talking Yoons gossiping whilst flicking through The Heil.

This is the one that will damage the SNP, it's hard to see how we can continue to argue that we're morally superior to early 00s ScotLab.

Edited by btb

2 minutes ago, btb said:

This is the one that will damage the SNP, it's hard to see how we can continue to argue that we're morally superior to early 80s ScotLab.

You’re actually correct.

The problem was all the SNP cultists on here were incapable of any original thoughts or ideas.

Whatever the leader and her coterie said was gospel.

Just look at the lengths people went to to support the GRR which was obviously nonsense.

It took people like Campbell and Alba supporters to expose the sheer cancer at the core.

Okay, I’m rejoicing but this is terrible for Scotland.

Oor Nic’s drawers are certainly getting a thorough rummaging through. Is it a coincedence this comes shortly after her wee pal Livingstone announced he was leaving his post as Chief of Police Scotland? Can't see him signing off on something like this.

Don’t see them finding the missing £600k in the house tbh. That will be ‘resting’ in an offshore bank account somewhere. 

C8603856-A978-4AEE-AB43-1A8FD07FC9D7.png

Edited by Lex

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

Oor Nic’s drawers are certainly getting a thorough rummaging through. Is it a coincedence this comes shortly after her wee pal Livingstone left his post as Chief of Police Scotland? Can see him signing off on something like this.

Don’t see them finding the missing £600k in the house tbh. That will be ‘resting’ in an offshore bank account somewhere. 

C8603856-A978-4AEE-AB43-1A8FD07FC9D7.png

Livingstone hasn't left his post yet. Keep trying though, it's cute.

12 minutes ago, Lex said:

They're great pals and he's being helping her keep her and her parties corruption under wraps for years. They're all leaving now and all the criminality is coming out, to the surprise of absolutely no one. 

Please tell me more.

53 minutes ago, btb said:

This is the one that will damage the SNP, it's hard to see how we can continue to argue that we're morally superior to early 00s ScotLab.

Or even 90s Conservatives.  Lordy. 

1 hour ago, btb said:

Aye, if someone is convicted, or even charged.  We are certainly not there yet.

Torn between being disappointed that Scottish independence is now never going to happen for at least a generation, but also being delighted at everything falling in on so many snakes and lickspittles.

Moving abroad has never looked so appealing, imo.

I honestly don't get all of the hooha regarding the tent in the garden. 

I mean it's obviously just a bird hide that he's built himself so he can observe more magpies in the neighbourhood no?