St Johnstone v Ross County - 08/04/23

The most negative, energy sapping, boring, clueless manager I can remember.

Really has sucked every single bit of joy out of supporting St Johnstone.

I've completely run out of support for him and by association the club until he's gone.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time County fans thought we were joking about them winning this and then finishing above us?

Aye fair play, I was one of those County fans and didn’t see the game today but it sounds like we didn’t have to work too hard for the points. 

10 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Aye fair play, I was one of those County fans and didn’t see the game today but it sounds like we didn’t have to work too hard for the points. 

Shouldve had another. Murray and White both fluffed 1v1s with the keeper.

Its not even surprising as a Saints fan tbh. We've started slowly at home all season, and our "tactics" have been sussed out for about 2 years now. The only one who cant see the issue is the clown in the dugout who thinks spunking £400k+ on a squad solely to dig him out a hole and have us hovering around the bottom of the league is acceptable. Hes had 3 years of brutal home performances playing the exact same way and his master solution today was changing the half of the pitch we warm up in 😂

Can thank Matthews from stopping that becoming a thumping. Didn't enjoy that reaction to Gordon going off, can imagine that hurt. 

2-0 down and playing May as a lone striker with Hallberg off him and Wotherspoon as a central midfielder; an utter mess. Can Davidson not spend at least part of a game with players playing where they meant too? 

11 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Can thank Matthews from stopping that becoming a thumping. Didn't enjoy that reaction to Gordon going off, can imagine that hurt. 

2-0 down and playing May as a lone striker with Hallberg off him and Wotherspoon as a central midfielder; an utter mess. Can Davidson not spend at least part of a game with players playing where they meant too? 

Never really like it when that’s the reaction to players going off but this one felt particularly uncomfortable 

The most annoying thing about the Gordon sub was the decision to make Hallberg the fucking captain.

One of the most spineless players on the park for us expected to drag us back from 2 goals down.

50 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

The most negative, energy sapping, boring, clueless manager I can remember.

Really has sucked every single bit of joy out of supporting St Johnstone.

I've completely run out of support for him and by association the club until he's gone.

Same boat here really. I'm finding it hard to want to go to games at the moment and I know most fans feel the same too.

I've not been as much in the Callum out camp as some, but I think enough is enough now. It's not going to change. You can excuse bits and pieces throughout a season, bit tactically, it is so often a total mess.

Only Phillips gets a pass mark today.

Special mention for the pitch, Hallberg aside, it was the worst performer today. 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The most annoying thing about the Gordon sub was the decision to make Hallberg the fucking captain.

One of the most spineless players on the park for us expected to drag us back from 2 goals down.

Wild. Leaving him on and taking off Wotherspoon was odd too - at least that’s how I saw it. Could be blinded by Wotherspoon’s history with us. 

Just now, PSJ.84 said:

Wild. Leaving him on and taking off Wotherspoon was odd too - at least that’s how I saw it. Could be blinded by Wotherspoon’s history with us.

I genuinely think its Crawford all over again, where he forgets Hallberg is actually on the pitch.