Partick thistle vs Queens park

Both teams transformed from a couple of months ago. Queen's now a shambles with individual players like Boateng and Savoury a mere shadow of what they were earlier in the season and teamwise, well, nobody seems to know what anyone else is doing.

We haven’t been on song for weeks, or even months. No coincidence for me that we’ve lost our way and style of play, since selling Murray. 

Had some wins in the time since that sale, but aside from a couple of games, we’ve just been way off of it. 

Blunt and lacklustre. 

Only saw the second half but QP looked shambolically bad. Willie the Gollum kept getting taken in by Plastic Whistle's cheatery but they didn't need his help as most people's granny's 7-a-side walking football team would have run rings round QP tonight.

They can slow down the Lesser Hampden redevelopment even further. They won't be needing it any time soon.

First half was horrendously boring but Thistle were comfortable enough. First goal absolutely killed QP and we strolled it from then on. No chance are QP winning the league now, absolutely chucked it. Don’t think we’re going up this year, but there’s always a chance going into the playoffs in the form we’re in. 

f**k Owen Coyle. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

There were points I saw some of the best attacking play I've seen us do in years. Unsure if we're looking good now, QP were shite or a bit of both? 

Had a wee bit of time to think; as turgid as the first half was a few QP players put in loads of running on the ball, but generally into cul de sacs or positions where they couldnt do anything dangerous. So after the 2nd half kicked off they couldnt do the same level of running. Lots of high intensity sprints etc fucked them is my gut feeling, idk.

What a 2nd half performance. Danny Mullen cult hero for scpring a goal that wins us the league or the playoffs at this rate. Fitzpatrick had a better impact as a sub than he sometimes does too.

Them goals 🥰

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Doc and Banzo at their imperious best tonight easily snuffing out any Boateng threat.Wee Stevie also back to his unplayable best after a sluggish couple of weeks recovering from injury and Holt just magnificent in defence and attack .

QP just look bang average and lacking passion which must be more worrying for their supporters and Coyle….but not my problem….have a nice weekend and come on the Red Lichties.