Alloa Athletic vs. Queens

3 wins in a row now for the Super South and 13 points from the last 15 available. 
Games are running out but if we were to beat Alloa next Saturday you just never know what will happen 😀 

Credit to Marv and the players for turning things around recently and making the end of the season slightly more interesting. 

43 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

3 wins in a row now for the Super South and 13 points from the last 15 available. 
Games are running out but if we were to beat Alloa next Saturday you just never know what will happen 😀 

Credit to Marv and the players for turning things around recently and making the end of the season slightly more interesting. 

Have struggled against Alloa all season we  seem to get bullied.

They play on our weakness of high balls into the box .

Very difficult to get a win to keep our faint play offs hopes alive 

34 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Have struggled against Alloa all season we  seem to get bullied.

They play on our weakness of high balls into the box .

Very difficult to get a win to keep our faint play offs hopes alive 

Jesus wept.  As @the_palmy_pie says that's 13 points from the last 15 available, so our best run of form for two years, and you still manage to cast a downer over the proceedings.

Not exactly a glass half full person, are you?

This would be a really good time for us to finally deliver against Alloa.  A win here would turn what remains a long shot into a very realistic chance.

We've led against them in all 3 games so far, and taken a grand total of 1 point.

Even a draw probably ends our season.  A win would be tremendous though.

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This would be a really good time for us to finally deliver against Alloa.  A win here would turn what remains a long shot into a very realistic chance.

We've led against them in all 3 games so far, and taken a grand total of 1 point.

Even a draw probably ends our season.  A win would be tremendous though.

Aye I'd say every game is a "must win" now with the exception of Dunfermline as I've kind of ruled out us taking anything from that. 

It keeps things exciting but if we lose or draw this then it's time to officially get the buckets and spades out I reckon. 

Momentum's a great thing though. Yes, our form against Alloa is really poor, but these things have to end sometime so why not next week?

If we don't take all 3 points then yeah we're off to the beach.

Annoyed I won't make the game as I'll be overseas ( well Arran really ...). Hopefully, we take a good few up there and make some noise. 👍

3 hours ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Well done, Mr Pie, for getting in fast before Greenacres, who must have written his post earlier and copied and pasted it in anyway!

1 hour ago, printer said:

Bloody hell you guys are keen! Saturday evening and piling in on next week's game. 😉

We kind of (almost) have something to look forward to this season at long last. Each of the last 5 games should be treated like a cup tie now, but lose any one of them and we're off to the beach. It's a very very long shot but nothing to lose.

I won't make the game but hope we give it a real go.

Edited by Otis Blue

3 hours ago, printer said:

Bloody hell you guys are keen! Saturday evening and piling in on next week's game. 😉

I think it's just someone trying to get in quick before Greenacres or Terregles start a thread with their repetitive drivel. 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Marvin winning March Manager of the Month Award = Alloa win. 

Ssssssh! ... don't mention it ... someone might be watching ... 🫣

I think the Manager of the Month curse doesn't hold a candle to the "Alloa in General but especially at Recreation Park" curse for this one (Diddy Cup aside)

1 league win in 13 againt Alloa, last away league win in 2015

It's like us vs Edinburgh!