Dunfermline vs Kelty 01/04/23

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Love the fact that every game is a big one at the moment. 

Focussed on getting 3 points here at home but one eye on the Clyde game. 

I'd not concern yourself with what's happening in their game.

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

I'd not concern yourself with what's happening in their game.

There's a side quest to win the league in Grangemouth. 

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I can't see Falkirk dropping points against Clyde so don't see this as a "big one". As long as we don't lose it's fine (couldn't show my face in Kelty for quite some time) but need to be looking for all three points. Hopefully Todd is fit.

They didnt see themselves dropping any points ever. It may well happen. 

2 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Love the fact that every game is a big one at the moment. 

Focussed on getting 3 points here at home but one eye on the Clyde game. 

Absolutely this.  It’s a great time of year when you have a league title dangling just begging to be clinched.

Should we be comfortably ahead(which TBF with this squad is 1-0 after 5 minutes) i may glance to the Clyde score but I’d be absolutely raging if it turns out they do their bit for the Grangemouth promotion party only for us not to win we can only control our results and full focus is required on what we can do.  

KRH master class please

13 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I can't see Falkirk dropping points against Clyde so don't see this as a "big one". As long as we don't lose it's fine (couldn't show my face in Kelty for quite some time) but need to be looking for all three points. Hopefully Todd is fit.

I couldn’t see us dropping points against Clyde (twice) or Peterhead. Clyde are fighting for their lives, don’t write them off. We need to focus on getting our job done, before worrying about their result. 

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

The Pars will win this one. We're done for the season but hopefully a good showing at the very least. Agyeman to nick a goal but 2.1 Dunfermline.

We were looking at him in January so it’s a chance for him to impress again. We did let in a goal last week though so probably not due to let another in for a while. 

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We were looking at him in January so it’s a chance for him to impress again. We did let in a goal last week though so probably not due to let another in for a while. 

He's certainly got the ability to step up. A wee bit erratic but still young.

Must be a 4-2-3-1

Trying to work out the 3 behind Wighton.  McCann sometimes goes left of the 3 but Mahon and Hosler are more natural wide players. Maybe KRH going more central?

He's much better wider.

Edited by Chubbychops

Would imagine it’ll just be the same system/shape as last week, since it’s the same players. It’s a shame Todd’s still not fit. Hopefully Otoo has a decent game as well. Austin and Agyeman are both players that I’d expect to cause our defence problems.

Noticed there’s no Higgy or O’Ware for Kelty. Also noticed that Jason Thomson’s starting, does he still play RB, or have they moved him to play CB?

29 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Must be a 4-2-3-1

Trying to work out the 3 behind Wighton.  McCann sometimes goes left of the 3 but Mahon and Hosler are more natural wide players. Maybe KRH going more central?

He's much better wider.

442 surely?