Callum Davidson's Bus vs Yogi Hughes High Flying Dons

Lets be serious, Aberdeen have just given their successful caretaker manager a (semi) permanent job as manager, and hes won manager of the month.

Itll take something pretty fucking special for us to lose this game.

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lets be serious, Aberdeen have just given their successful caretaker manager a (semi) permanent job as manager, and hes won manager of the month.

Itll take something pretty fucking special for us to lose this game.

GettyImages-1229830585.jpg

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You're safe.

Like us last year, too much shite below you.

I think so, aye. Realistically we're about 4/5pts from guaranteeing safety.

The only worry is we're more than capable of losing 9 on the spin, especially with Clark out. Phillips being injured and Considine looking shaky since returning from injury (i dont think he'd actually recovered tbh) adds to those worries, and then you add in the manager being back to wedging folk in to a shape that suits almost nobody. 

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The only worry is we're more than capable of losing 9 on the spin, especially with Clark out. Phillips being injured and Considine looking shaky since returning from injury

@RandomGuy.where are you hearing this? Callum seem to be in the press suggesting he's a possible to start.

23 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

@RandomGuy.where are you hearing this? Callum seem to be in the press suggesting he's a possible to start.

Certain I saw reports he came off injured for Trinidad & Tobago during the week and missed their game on Tuesday due to it, but absolutely no idea where i saw that now as I cant refind it, so *shrugs*, would suggest its more likely I'm speaking shite and have somehow just imagined that than anything.

On 29/03/2023 at 16:42, Steve McQueen said:

Aberdeen (& some Saints) fans should know that roadworks at Tesco/B&Q mean its one way towards McDiarmid. Probably best going in the new road way.

On 29/03/2023 at 17:04, PSJ.84 said:

Aye I’d avoid going near Newhouse Road/Crieff Road Tesco wherever possible 

These are pieces of advice Aberdeen fans driving should follow. Otherwise you might not get home till Tuesday. 

Avoid coming off before Tesco and avoid turning right out of the McDiarmid top gates at full time. If you're fit and come into Perth at Broxden and park in the scheme on that side of McDiarmid and leave that way.

As for the football... Saints will try to play the same way they did against Aberdeen at Pittodrie (which is also the same way they play against nearly everyone). Makes it easy for opposition managers to prepare ahead of playing Saints that's for sure. 

I just want Saints to occasionally try to win a game, especially at home instead of trying not to lose. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Saints home form is so bad I am fully expecting us to lose tomorrow.

As usual I hope I'm wrong. This is (another) must win game. 😀

Davidson is a great manager though and has done a brilliant job. So you'll hear on Sportsound from the likes of Alan Preston. 

He's averaging something like 6 league home wins a season or something pathetic like that.