Tonight's scores

Clydebank 0 beith 1 . 

Delighted with the win and another three points and once again great spirit shown from our lads , got to be honest I thought we looked quite rusty In the first half maybe due to not playing In  a few weeks  and we were fortunate to go in at HT one goal to the good.  

Second half when the game opened up I felt we could have had a good few more with our quality on the break but more than happy with them three points at what Is a tough venue . We are on a great run and long may it continue   .

It was an enjoyable first half but the defending was chronic from both sides , the challenge for the penalty is just stupidity and a good second goal from pollok then as nicotina has said pollok defending criminal and I felt sorry for Macca and especially Wullie returning from a long lay off as they were getting outnumbered in middle of the park but I understand mick has to go for it , second half was scrappy from both sides and couldn’t see anyone getting the winner but glad we got it as it keeps our slim hopes alive because if we hadn’t got it with beith winning it was curtains