Euro 2024 - Qualification Thread

jagfox

It’s annoying that the best England team in my lifetime are around at the same time as the worst Germany and potentially the worst Italy teams of my lifetime. That’s 2 of the nations you can usually rely on to dispose of them out of the equation for a few tournaments imo. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Did Italy have a shot on target after they scored?

Pitiful. A spent force.

And yet they will still likely qualify with relative ease.

England, if it was ever in any doubt, have all but qualified already after that.

Edited by Todd_is_God

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's mental.

In my day Italian internationals were regulars in the Champions League. 

Now they have jabronis from West Ham and Leeds. 

They've completely fucked themselves by their entire league playing an array of no mark foreigners rather than youth products 

Sounds familiar 

Only saw the last twenty minutes of Italy v England. Were they both that poor throughout?

Elsewhere, Slovakia continuing their descent with a goalless draw at home with Luxembourg. I don't care how much they've improved in recent years, that's a depressing home result for anyone.

7 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Only saw the last twenty minutes of Italy v England. Were they both that poor throughout?

Elsewhere, Slovakia continuing their descent with a goalless draw at home with Luxembourg. I don't care how much they've improved in recent years, that's a depressing home result for anyone.

They were well on top in the first half.

18 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

And yet they will still likely qualify with relative ease.

England, if it was ever in any doubt, have all but qualified already after that.

Aye, it's a fairly straight forward group.

40 minutes ago, BTFD said:

I would have Luxembourg as being better than Slovakia, they'll probably see it as two points dropped in what is a group that is not impossible to qualify from.

All set up for a typical international qualification week; Satan's National Team beat Italy away, we play all kinds of horrible against Cyprus and then get taught a lesson by Spain.

I hope I'm wrong but in any case it's being so cheerful as keeps me going.