Euro 2024 - Qualification Thread

jagfox

39 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I quite liked him and didn't realise he'd downgraded. His team was well coached in possession to find space and disrupt the opposition's shape. 

Armenia looked a lot better organised in their recent game, than Ukraine did last night. That's for sure. I think he'd coached his way up from u17s up to National team boss too. 

Edited by jagfox

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Chance of South Ireland doing their usual shitfesting and getting something tonight against France?  Thinking of my accumulator here lads.

Stephen Kenny being in charge makes me think, no. However, I had a couple of accumulators disastrofucked by the Welsh, coming out of their shells, at the death, in Croatia. 

24 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Chance of South Ireland doing their usual shitfesting and getting something tonight against France?  Thinking of my accumulator here lads.

They don't play that way anymore at all under Kenny, the team is dogshit too. They are almost as pathetic as people who come up with a fake name for a country trying to come across as edgy 

Just now, gannonball said:

They don't play that way anymore at all under Kenny, the team is dogshit too. They are almost as pathetic as people who come up with a fake name for a country trying to come across as edgy 

Shut up.

56 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Tbf Ferguson could end up being the kind of player that single-handedly raises Ireland a place or two in a group. 

Just now, gannonball said:

Yeah very early days yet but a player like him is probably the missing piece Scotland could be doing with.

Yeah definitely. Tonnes of other countries are getting/have got top class forwards so hopefully it's our turn soon. 

2 hours ago, denltfc said:

Just down Baggot st for prematch pints. Ireland never get hammered but I have an awful feeling about tonight. I can see France running up the score. 

Some atmosphere in there by the sounds of it, the Avivas a funny old place with pitch being rotated for it and having that tiny stand behind the goal but it pisses all over Hampden for atmosphere.

Edited by gannonball