Binos -vs- Sons - Episode 7

38 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I’m currently stuck on a plane that can’t take off because the fuelling truck has broken down under the wing and can’t move. To top it off, Aberdeen airport may close before we can arrive, so my attendance tomorrow is looking in some doubt.

Are you a member of the flight crew?

1 hour ago, Dumb yatt said:

Are we speaking to the right people within Active…. Speaking to cleaner in Peak earlier in the week. She could tell me how many were in hospitality tomorrow. 

I could tell you how many toes you've got. but you'd need a doctor to authorise treatment for an ingrown toenail, not the clinic cleaning lady.

1 hour ago, Dumb yatt said:

Are you a member of the flight crew?

27 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Please tell me you didn't book with Ryan Air.

Fortunately not for either!

Also, fortunately, I’ve made it, so will be there tomorrow.

Edited by FifeSons

29 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Last Saturday, the Forthbank horror show, the fact the place will be bouncing with home fans, the fact our players look like they are just seeing out a wee comfy mid table finish = pumping for us IMO. Hopefully not but my confidence is extremely low for this one. 

For all the reasons you stated, I'm thinking the opposite and that it's set up for a Dumbarton 3-0 win

6 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

For all the reasons you stated, I'm thinking the opposite and that it's set up for a Dumbarton 3-0 win

Of our likely starting 11 today our top goalscorer will be one of the centre backs on 5 goals (yes, we don’t have anyone in the entire squad who has scored more than 5 goals all season) and the two options we have up top have scored 4 goals between them all season. If we score 3 today I’ll bite my own baws aff.

3 hours ago, DavidMcG said:

Very few games this season Stirling have failed to score. Goals coming from all areas of the team. Yes, we also have off days.