Dundee FC vs Hamilton Academical - 01/04/23

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Must win.

Yep, we'll be 7 points behind by next Saturday with a game in hand. 

Queens go to Raith on the same day before playing Partick on the Friday afterwards which will leave us two games in hand. The deciding weeks are coming up. Play like last night and we'll easily win - this season has taught us not to expect that though. 

As i've said if Queens keep winning until the end of that run i'll hold my hands up and say well done to them. 

Thank you.

This match really appears to have whetted the appetite of both sets of fans….

Goes without saying but the accies will be right up for this, in an Arbroath type way. 2 up front, possibly bring Williamson in for his ‘attitude’ and let’s get right into this seaside league heading fodder. 

Edited by Fifespud

What’s the odds , he changes the winning team from the Ayr game , my money is on McGuire back in midfield and jak on the bench , I don’t think Gary can see what we see or just doesn’t to see  , maybe he should sit in the Derry 

26 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

What’s the odds , he changes the winning team from the Ayr game , my money is on McGuire back in midfield and jak on the bench , I don’t think Gary can see what we see or just doesn’t to see  , maybe he should sit in the Derry 

Wouldn’t be totally surprised but I reckon he’ll go with the 2 up front. 

Got a feeling we'll see something from Hannant today. To be fair his final ball has looked so much better than McMullens at times. His overall game is lacking a bit though. Let's hope we see today why Bowyer is showing him so much faith.

A negative would be the pairing of Cameron and McGhee - IMO a disaster waiting to happen possibly against the exact sort of team as Accies.

Three points a must and make Queens do their jobs.

Thank you.