Tonight's scores

2 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Loads of ups and downs to come yet In a league that's a bit of a minefield.  Very tough game for us up at Clydebank on Friday night however Talbot dropping 2 points😀😀 Is very welcome against an ever improving medda .

Talbot were rotten and managed to get 2-1 in front with 6 minutes to go and lost a horrific goal 2 minutes later.

Talbot aren't good enough to win the League far too many bang average players. 

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Talbot were rotten and managed to get 2-1 in front with 6 minutes to go and lost a horrific goal 2 minutes later.

Saw Taylor scored again but not picked from the start. Always seems in and out the team

10 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I saw footage from a strange angle of meadows first goal and it looked poor goalkeeping,  big Leish was always going to be a huge miss though , still plenty of twists to come I feel but strong Talbot teams in the past would blow away teams down to ten men and wouldn't surrender leads like that , not taking anything away from meadow of course who are improving .

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

I saw footage from a strange angle of meadows first goal and it looked poor goalkeeping,  big Leish was always going to be a huge miss though , still plenty of twists to come I feel but strong Talbot teams in the past would blow away teams down to ten men and wouldn't surrender leads like that , not taking anything away from meadow of course who are improving .

Second  goal was even worse..

Hopefully Leishman back on Saturday .

46 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

5 defeats to Talbot last season. 

feels nice to come away from playing them with a point.

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

5 defeats to Talbot last season. 

feels nice to come away from playing them with a point.

Granted meadow were 1 nil up however it maybe feels a wee bit like a win In terms of being down to 10 men then Talbot looking like they scored the winner late on,  all about context even though its obviously  always counting as the one point  .

Just now, Thejackdaw said:

Granted meadow were 1 nil up however it maybe feels a wee bit like a win In terms of being down to 10 men then Talbot looking like they scored the winner late on,  all about context even though its obviously  always counting as the one point  .

Feared the worst when Talbot went 2-1 up. It was wave after wave of Talbot attack and we couldn’t get a grip of the ball.

Talbot keeper will be disappointed with his performance.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Have to agree with ye here, we have a handful of really stand out players with too many not so good players. Won’t comment on what could happen this season but hoping for a couple of decent summer recruitments.

6 minutes ago, botlad said:

Have to agree with ye here, we have a handful of really stand out players with too many not so good players. Won’t comment on what could happen this season but hoping for a couple of decent summer recruitments.

Needed a left back for nearly 3 seasons now still not got one , tonight was horrific constantly booting the ball up the park and expecting something to happen 

6 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Needed a left back for nearly 3 seasons now still not got one , tonight was horrific constantly booting the ball up the park and expecting something to happen 

Both fullbacks were very poor they haven't improved since I was last at a game maybe a one off but I doubt it. 

8 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Feared the worst when Talbot went 2-1 up. It was wave after wave of Talbot attack and we couldn’t get a grip of the ball.

Talbot keeper will be disappointed with his performance.

he had a mare for the second.

1 hour ago, Rugbyroader said:

And 2 at Cumnock

A good goalie is imperative to a team that's wanting to win a league title,  it's often not until you lose a really good one that you appreciate having him as the mistakes by a lesser goalie stick out a mile in tight games. 

On 22/03/2023 at 04:25, AM-1 said:

Pollok have absolutely imploded under Maxy, their demise is astonishing. Everyone needs a chance but I doubt very much the grace period will last much longer with the Lok faithful.

Lost their last 2, sitting 3rd (albeit played more games than others).  What makes you think its a complete disaster?