Scotland v Spain 28/03/2023

Donathan

Inverness winning the league cup is bigger than this

I told you international football dwarfs all club football and when we finally got some success you'd see it. Nothing in club football could ever touch this. The entire country is bouncing right now. There's nothing like it. Well done lads x

7 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Seething that I've only got radio commentary for this.

I couldn’t even listen to commentary after seeing that we were 1 up on here. Heard the commentary for the second when i picked the bairn up, but followed the rest on here. 
someone asked where will this result rank? Quite possibly better than france, due to the fact we seemed to have them rattled as well as being infront early. I feared that we may have scored too early, but my word.!

Very pleasing to see us put in a performance that not only got a huge win, but rattled our opponents. Too often in the past we gave opponents to much respect and didn't lay a glove on them. It was genuinely very very pleasing to see the Spanish players so upset and losing their temper.