Scotland v Cyprus 25/03/23

TheScarf

Just now, Donathan said:

I think it’s probably a back three but a 4-2-3-1 with Robertson as a winger is something we’ve done before (second half in Diyarbakir) and I don’t think it’s as mad as you think. He’s a very attacking left back. 

It's a 541

Been watching the Serbia playoff highlights again to fire myself up for this. Obviously Marshall made that brilliant save in the shoot-out, but had totally forgotten the brilliant save he made in the last few minutes of extra time.

Anyway, Haggis munchers 3-1 Halloumi munchers

Jack is a surprise start but he has been pretty decent anytime he’s played under Clarke (usually with McGregor alongside him). Not a bad team but thought he might have went Dykes and Adams together for this one. 

11 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Jack is a surprise start but he has been pretty decent anytime he’s played under Clarke (usually with McGregor alongside him). Not a bad team but thought he might have went Dykes and Adams together for this one. 

He's not selected them together since Israel and Austria in WC Qualifying group? That was 14 and 15 games ago. Even went one up vs. Moldova at home.

Just now, Venti said:

Thought it was avocado & sourdough toast for you guys.

Our diet, is a literal cornucopia of tastes m9.

Pass those ocelot tongues over here...

Angus Gunn starting cracks me up. Gordon is out so the obvious choice would be your 2nd or 3rd choice keeper from recent squads. Instead a squad debutant gets the nod.

Unless the thinking is to make sure he's committed to Scotland it's either a massive kick in the teeth to the keepers on the bench or an indication that we have absolutely no depth.

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Angus Gunn starting cracks me up. Gordon is out so the obvious choice would be your 2nd or 3rd choice keeper from recent squads. Instead a squad debutant gets the nod.

Unless the thinking is to make sure he's committed to Scotland it's either a massive kick in the teeth to the keepers on the bench or an indication that we have absolutely no depth.

Karma for his Dad sitting on the bench for years behind Rough and Leighton? 🤔