QP v Arbroath

On 21/03/2023 at 16:26, ExiledLichtie said:

He's right though.  Every time he runs forward, there's a gaping hole in defence, because he doesn't have the pace to get back quickly.

To have a "pop" of a Red Lichtie player who has dedicated 10 years of life to give 110% commitment to the Maroon shirt is outrages to say the least.

Even if you think it is true after what Ricky has done for us i would have just kept my p#ss shut, fair enough with some of the under achievers but not slating AFC players like Ricky/Bobby/TOB/Hammy etc...

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES 36-0 Ya Bass!!  

7 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

To have a "pop" of a Red Lichtie player who has dedicated 10 years of life to give 110% commitment to the Maroon shirt is outrages to say the least.

Even if you think it is true after what Ricky has done for us i would have just kept my p#ss shut, fair enough with some of the under achievers but not slating AFC players like Ricky/Bobby/TOB/Hammy etc...

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES 36-0 Ya Bass!!  

Oh how dare someone criticise a player for the club! They should be hung and quartered. 

Wind you neck in ya bass

Had a read of the QP programme.

Interesting article by Keith McAllister, conveniently forgetting the embarrassing play acting by Simon Murray when QP beat us 4-1 at Gayfield earlier this season. QP were on the break when Murray when down like he'd been hit with a sniper's bullet, clutching his head and rolling in agony. Seconds later when he saw QP were still on the attack he was on his feet, sprinting to catch up with play.

A wee touch of viewing the game though black and white striped spectacles by Mr. McAllister?

30 minutes ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

Interesting article by Keith McAllister, conveniently forgetting the embarrassing play acting by Simon Murray when QP beat us 4-1 at Gayfield earlier this season. QP were on the break when Murray when down like he'd been hit with a sniper's bullet, clutching his head and rolling in agony. Seconds later when he saw QP were still on the attack he was on his feet, sprinting to catch up with play.

A wee touch of viewing the game though black and white striped spectacles by Mr. McAllister?

That's why we sold him to Ross County.

44 minutes ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

In an article in the Queen's Park match program, written by a Queen's Park fan?

Shocking revelation if true.

I think this match will either end 1-1 or 0-1 for Arbroath with Ricky Little scoring for Arbroath.

Going to be a very tight game - I suspect Arbroath will set back and attack on the break with Arbroath's goal (if we get one) coming from a set piece.

Queens will be high in confidence ( and who can blame them) - but Arbroath have a good away record, so expecting a close game.

1 hour ago, clashcityrocker said:

I think this match will either end 1-1 or 0-1 for Arbroath with Ricky Little scoring for Arbroath.

Going to be a very tight game - I suspect Arbroath will set back and attack on the break with Arbroath's goal (if we get one) coming from a set piece.

Queens will be high in confidence ( and who can blame them) - but Arbroath have a good away record, so expecting a close game.

QP have won 4 & drawn 2 of our last 6 home games.

Arbroath have won 2  & drawn 4 of their last 6 away games.

So stats just favouring the Spiders but a draw not impossible.

An away win would seem unlikely.

3 hours ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

Yes.

2 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

QP have won 4 & drawn 2 of our last 6 home games.

Arbroath have won 2  & drawn 4 of their last 6 away games.

So stats just favouring the Spiders but a draw not impossible.

An away win would seem unlikely.

What you need to understand is that this arse clown thinks that being ultra positive will help him get clout from the club. He’s a p***k. And I mean a proper p***k. He slated Arbroath supporters for doubting that we would lose to Dundee at new year. Made out that we were all arse holes because we thought we would lose that day. 

1 hour ago, Anotherlichtie said:

What you need to understand is that this arse clown thinks that being ultra positive will help him get clout from the club. He’s a p***k. And I mean a proper p***k. He slated Arbroath supporters for doubting that we would lose to Dundee at new year. Made out that we were all arse holes because we thought we would lose that day. 

^^^^^^^ 

State of that....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

"get clout from the club"  🤣

Edited by keptie