Falkirk v Kelty Hearts

9 minutes ago, KH4 said:

Bad news folks, Higgys been out for a couple of weeks so you may be unable work through your unresolved trauma. He's such an energetic go-getter that boy, he'll be missed. 

Cardle will probably come on as a sub, there should be an opportunity to congratulate him on a stellar career as he warms up, unless he hovers around the unfinished bit. 

Keltys form has been as poor as Clyde's over the past five games. I'd expect a result for Falkirk but at their strongest Kelty are capable of coming away with something. I don't think we'll bring many through but a game under the floodlights in front of what should be a good crowd against a side that not be here next season is quite appealing. 

Good news folks, Higgys been out for a couple of weeks so we won’t have to put up with his torn face and uncalled for rage and anger. He's such a tosser that he won’t be missed. 

Cardle will probably come on as a sub, there should be an opportunity to tell him to f*ck off as he warms up, unless he hides over on the Grangemouth side of the stadium. 

Kelty’s form has been as poor as Clyde's over the past five games. I'd expect a result for Falkirk but as they are Fifer w*nkers they are capable of coming here and giving us something. I don't think they'll bring many through(as per usual) but a game under the floodlights in front of what should be a good crowd against a side that we could still face next season is quite appaling. 

2 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Good news folks, Higgys been out for a couple of weeks so we won’t have to put up with his torn face and uncalled for rage and anger. He's such a tosser that he won’t be missed. 

Cardle will probably come on as a sub, there should be an opportunity to tell him to f*ck off as he warms up, unless he hides over on the Grangemouth side of the stadium. 

Kelty’s form has been as poor as Clyde's over the past five games. I'd expect a result for Falkirk but as they are Fifer w*nkers they are capable of coming here and giving us something. I don't think they'll bring many through(as per usual) but a game under the floodlights in front of what should be a good crowd against a side that we could still face next season is quite appaling. 

I liked the idea but the material was a bit flat. With a bit of work that could have been amusing. 

46 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

FFS just about to leave Auchterarder and it's a lovely bright evening here.

It's settled down now tbh. Not actually bad now. 

As a wee aside I was walking round to the KM7 bar there and seen a wife of maybe 70 years old, having it explained to her by a steward (female) that "I won't be touching you that much" followed by "well I won't be able to let you in then". 

f**k. Off.

Edited by Bairnardo

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As a wee aside I was walking round to the KM7 bar there and seen a wife of maybe 70 years old, having it explained to her by a steward (female) that "I won't be touching you that much" followed by "well I won't be able to let you in then". 

f**k. Off.

How’d you know she’s not the pyro smuggler? 

Just now, bairn88 said:

How’d you know she’s not the pyro smuggler? 

Whilst I suppose that might be the angle the stewards are using, getting that sort of treatment at games like this fucks me right off. At a big game, you know for a fact various devices will make it in. So that brand of Stewarding demonstrably doesn't work, yet they deploy it an hour from kick off on a auld wifey at the nothingest of nothing games in terms of atmosphere/needle, threatening her with not getting in. 

Absolute shitebag behaviour. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whilst I suppose that might be the angle the stewards are using, getting that sort of treatment at games like this fucks me right off. At a big game, you know for a fact various devices will make it in. So that brand of Stewarding demonstrably doesn't work, yet they deploy it an hour from kick off on a auld wifey at the nothingest of nothing games in terms of atmosphere/needle, threatening her with not getting in. 

Absolute shitebag behaviour. 

Aye, was tongue in cheek - they’ve been getting worse this season, mentioned before I hoped Swinney can have a word. 

3 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Aye, was tongue in cheek - they’ve been getting worse this season, mentioned before I hoped Swinney can have a word. 

Don't worry I got it... Just wanted to continue my rantings lol. I was seething on the wife's behalf but didn't see any value in getting involved to dig out the steward tbh. 

I suspect we're it not really quiet round there at the time, she wither wouldn't have done it, or would have l got absolute pelters from the rest of the queue. 

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k. Off.

There's one who marches about like a wee nazi toad. Most likely her.

Edited by latapythelegend

Just now, latapythelegend said:

Looks like quite a few may have forgotten. Crowd quite poor.

Thing is, many might look on the remaining games as dead rubbers. Might save money for the Cup Semi & Final then the play offs