Montrose vs Dunfermline

Quite a lot of changes for us. Hopefully Mahon and Otoo have good games. Looks like a 4-4-2. Think I’d have Todorov ahead of McCann. But McCann will be there to run around and put defenders under pressure/create space for Wighton. If we need a goal in the second half, Todorov will come on. Just seems a waste to play 2 wingers in a 4-4-2 and not have Todorov there to get on the end of crosses.

Still sticking with my prediction of a 2-0 Pars win.

Had a mini pub crawl round Montrose today.

Had a couple in The Picture House to start. Had a pint in The Market Arms then a pint in Steeplejacks (the shot menu looked incredible). Had one in Sharkeys then went back to The Picture House, but they only had 3 staff on (pubs that don't plan for busy times annoy me; I felt sorry for the three folk who were trying their best) so fucked off back to The Market Arms for a beer. Fired down to the Golf Inn for a couple (was packed but quick service) and now in the Legion beside Links for one.

Some good pubs in Montrose.

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Surprised if you're seeing much of it, thought you'd be in the pisser most of the time after all that beer. 

I paced myself, although have surprised myself that I'm not burst and have done ok with needing a pish!

0-2 half time. Aside from a comedy sequence near the end of the half, we've been fairly comfortable.

But Montrose absolutely can get t us if we sit back. They seem to have targeted KRH's height as a means of attack.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Cos he missed a couple before?

Yeh perhaps he scored against Airdrie, thought something interesting had happened I guess they have decided in training to change it