Montrose vs Dunfermline

Top of the league Pars go away to the only venue they have experienced league defeat.  As always when your top of the league there comes pressure to win .

Don't really know how we'll approach this, I desperately hope Todd can play, if he can't I'd be tempted to go 3-5-2 with comie at RCB.

Any recommendations for somewhere to eat post game? 

Edited by parsforlife

3-5-2 looks like the only option when Breen is out. O'too looks like a full back more than a centre back.  Would like to have see a proper centre back coming in January.

Tough fixture this one. At least we know what Falkirk have done the night before.

5 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Top of the league Pars go away to the only venue they have experienced league defeat.  As always when your top of the league there comes pressure to win .

Don't really know how we'll approach this, I desperately hope Todd can play, if he can't I'd be tempted to go 3-5-2 with comie at RCB.

Any recommendations for somewhere to eat post game? 

For places to eat it really depends what you’re after and how you’re travelling to the game. Northern Vaults is good for your fairly standard pub grub and is central, Picture House is a Greene king pub, fine for something quick but you get what you pay for.

If you’re driving and have a bit of time to spend I’d recommend Stroma down near the harbour or Catsers which is a that also does proper authentic style Pizza.

• parsforlife changed the title to Montrose vs Dunfermline
6 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Montrose vs Dunfermline surely.

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Agreed! 

Any recommendations from Montrose fans with regards to pubs for watching the Scotland game? 

Apologies Lads,   Now fixed.

I’m quite disappointed in myself here and will be taking some time to reflect upon my actions

I think we might lose this although apparently Montrose were poor at Kelty and somewhat stole the points? 

Knowing what Falkirk have done could go either way I guess but we should have enough of a buffer as long as we don't go on a bad run, and I can't see us suddenly losing two or three in a row. 

Shame that Montrose haven't really kicked on this season, it's a bit of a transitional season but I'm not sure Petrie has refreshed things enough. I hope next season the board back him and they can challenge at the top end again. Just put in one more poor performance on Saturday first, please.

1 hour ago, maz1974 said:

I am not sure how they have permission, but the game is streaming tomorrow....

Montrose Football Club (univtec.com)

Why wouldn't they? No Premiership games on, it's an international weekend and so outwith the blackout period. Good to see though, might see the Scotland game in the pub and then watch this on the laptop.