Coronation 6th May

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Have to be smarter than to give Magee an open goal like that, M1690.

He's that Irish that he still invoices his clients in Punts.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The young pretender knows his place just like his mum.

Mags has been described as many things over his many iterations on P&B.

'Young Pretender' trumps all of them, though.

11 minutes ago, Girth said:

More importantly do we get a day off for Sausage Man’s Big Day?

If you ordinarily work on a Saturday then yes

Actually I think it may be a public holiday on the Monday but as most employers now just roll public holidays into your overall holiday entitlement then thats up to your employer

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No doubt Rangers will make several boot licking cringeworthy tributes to the jug eared fucking parasite.

Commerative strip and full stadium tifo bare minimum in a hideously embarrassing 'look at how British we are' attention seeking display of boak inducing pish.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

@kingjoey:  Games are postponed
@Flybhoy: Ranjurs.  Strips.  Tifo

The big man likes a vent - based on facts or not.

Shall be bumping these two posts come coronation weekend to see if his prediction comes true.

Spoiler

It will be absolutely true.

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Commerative strip and full stadium tifo bare minimum in a hideously embarrassing 'look at how British we are' attention seeking display of boak inducing pish.

The irony is not lost on many on P&B how changing only one word in 25 covers you lot too. Top tip, it's not correcting 'commemorative'.

Evidence, if we ever needed it, you're 96% the same DNA.

57 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

The irony is not lost on many on P&B how changing only one word in 25 covers you lot too. Top tip, it's not correcting 'commemorative'.

Evidence, if we ever needed it, you're 96% the same DNA.

I think given your performance on the OTB thread and getting posters mixed up with hilarious consequences I think we can safely say we can take your comparisons with the largest pinch of salt. 

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think given your performance on the OTB thread and getting posters mixed up with hilarious consequences I think we can safely say we can take your comparisons with the largest pinch of salt. 

You'll never, ever agree, but this time he's right. 

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

look how oirish and rebellious against the system we is to be sure. 

Ah, I see what you've done there. Irish folk are a bit thick and don't speak English correctly.

Och aye, the noo, Jimmy! Ye'll huv hud yir haggis the day.

We can make our points without slipping this shite in.

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No doubt Rangers will make several boot licking cringeworthy tributes to the jug eared fucking parasite.

I love it when one side of the OF gets on a high horse about the political/sectarian antics of the other side.  Attention seeking displays? Boak inducing pish?  You'd never get that from us!!

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

When it comes to this stuff Celtic fans have my full support in disrespecting and mocking this nonsense. 

No place for it in a modern society, I thought we’d moved on after the last one died. 

Yeah the "applause" earlier in the season was great patter

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

A reply to that pish was typed but it was left alone because who needs facts to get in the way of a good P&B bashing session.

But aye, sidesplitting

Edited by Kapowzer

16 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

they've brought a badge out..

s-l500.jpg.9cfe7b2425d4c065ffa48d4e41f1c6a0.jpg