Coronation 6th May

21 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Any word on if football in Scotland will be impacted on 6th May when Charlie boy has his big day?

Not seen anything at all on it, but can't imagine we'll carry on regardless (although that's what I'd like to happen)

We were informed months ago that there will be no matches on that date.

25 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Any word on if football in Scotland will be impacted on 6th May when Charlie boy has his big day?

Not seen anything at all on it, but can't imagine we'll carry on regardless (although that's what I'd like to happen)

Complete nonsense but games postponed that weekend.

FTK. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No doubt Rangers will make several boot licking cringeworthy tributes to the jug eared fucking parasite.

Commerative strip and full stadium tifo bare minimum in a hideously embarrassing 'look at how British we are' attention seeking display of boak inducing pish.

Let's hope the Celtic v Rangers match is scheduled for that weekend.

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No doubt Rangers will make several boot licking cringeworthy tributes to the jug eared fucking parasite.

Commerative strip and full stadium tifo bare minimum in a hideously embarrassing 'look at how British we are' attention seeking display of boak inducing pish.

I suppose it's a bit like the majority of your support idolising a terrorist organisation who have killed and maimed lots of innocent people .

This if from the SPFL website.....ridiculous if no games on the 6th....I assume all Sunday games now

MAY 2023
5 cinch Championship fixture Rd 36
6 cinch League 1 & cinch League 2 fixture Rd 36
6/7 cinch Premiership fixture Rd 34

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The British army?

To be fair to you , that's the answer I expected from you. Are you denying that the majority of Celtic fans favourite prescribed terrorist organisation did not murder and maim  many innocent people , or are you the type that celebrated warrington, omagh and many many other atrocities throughout Great Britain and Ireland.

Just now, well_said said:

To be fair to you , that's the answer I expected from you. Are you denying that the majority of Celtic fans favourite prescribed terrorist organisation did not murder and maim  many innocent people , or are you the type that celebrated warrington, omagh and many many other atrocities throughout Great Britain and Ireland.

Star Trek GIF

12 minutes ago, well_said said:

I suppose it's a bit like the majority of your support idolising a terrorist organisation who have killed and maimed lots of innocent people .

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The British army?

Have to be smarter than to give Magee an open goal like that, M1690.

He's that Irish that he still invoices his clients in Punts.

15 minutes ago, well_said said:

Terrible to see doctors are writing orders for people to join terrorist organizations….we should fix than, maybe by proscribing it?