Dundee FC vs Ayr United - 21/03/23

Is the Dens park swamp coping with all this rain?

Also is there PPV for this or are we going to be tortured to a 144p dodgy af stream where it freezes like shit and then races to catch up looking like everyone is moving at 120x fast forward...

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

Came by to see the handbags pre-match here and found this bit…

…and realized that newspapers and TV, let alone broadband, probably really haven’t made it to Dundee yet.

You do know that Dundee invented newspapers and the Internet so shut your puss.

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

You do know that Dundee invented newspapers and the Internet so shut your puss.

Well they needed the newspapers to crap on, so that makes sense…as for inventing the internet, that would explain why it’s such a swamp, eh?

16 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

If any Dundee fans find themselves in Irvine tomorrow lunchtime let me know and I'll splat a lukewarm Greggs steakbake on your face.

Heads up Richey, you'll need to buy the steak bake first thing in the morning if you want it to be lukewarm at lunchtime.

22 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Heads up Richey, you'll need to buy the steak bake first thing in the morning if you want it to be lukewarm at lunchtime.

What part of the world do you have to be in to actually get something warm from Greggs? I've been in the central belt for the past 30 years, and I've never once experienced it.

19 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

We could throw sand at each other down the shitey beach then go to Vanilla Joes for an ice cream then.

Always good to have a backup plan.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

What part of the world do you have to be in to actually get something warm from Greggs? I've been in the central belt for the past 30 years, and I've never once experienced it.

I'm in Stockport and biting into steak bakes as soon as you get out of the shop is like drinking water from a boiling kettle.

Not a good idea.

8 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I'm in Stockport and biting into steak bakes as soon as you get out of the shop is like drinking water from a boiling kettle.

Not a good idea.

They obviously sook aw the heat oot of the Scottish ones and send it south of the border.

Bloody energy surplus yet we have emormous fuel bills and freezing cauld stake bakes 🤬

10 hours ago, rb123! said:

Is the Dens park swamp coping with all this rain?

Also is there PPV for this or are we going to be tortured to a 144p dodgy af stream where it freezes like shit and then races to catch up looking like everyone is moving at 120x fast forward...

The rumours are the pitch hasn't been this wet since we all had our way with your mother on it.

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

They’ve opened a sit-in Greggs in Kilmarnock. Enough room to seat maybe 20-25 people + your normal queue for takeaway and they (based on any time I’ve been in) have a max of two people serving. One of whom appears to be a 70+ year old woman who can’t hear and has less mobility than my gran (who has been dead 6 years).

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

They’ve opened a sit-in Greggs in Kilmarnock. Enough room to seat maybe 20-25 people + your normal queue for takeaway and they (based on any time I’ve been in) have a max of two people serving. One of whom appears to be a 70+ year old woman who can’t hear and has less mobility than my gran (who has been dead 6 years).

What possessed you to think anyone in this thread gives a f**k about anything a wee daft dingus of a Killie fan has to say?