🔵🔴 Inverness vs Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 Friday night football

49 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah. It’s not happening. Would take a wild set of results imo. Including us winning probably 6 of our last 7.

An utter failure of a season and one that will see Billy Dodds, hopefully, lose his job.

Agree plus two more need to be got rid of if we stand any chance next season otherwise ST's will be cancelled and with a failing support over the last two seasons we can't afford that, as it stands it's too little too late.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Agree plus two more need to be got rid of if we stand any chance next season otherwise ST's will be cancelled and with a failing support over the last two seasons we can't afford that, as it stands it's too little too late.

Having Gardiner and Robbo at the club next season won’t stop people buying season tickets. In the back ground the club could be, and probably is, a mess but it’s only really the product on the park that stops people going to games.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It would be a miracle if we make the play offs tbh.

Morten a 

Raith Rovers h 

Arbroath h 

Cove a 

Hamilton a 

Dundee h 

Ayr h 

It's a tall order, that much cannot be denied, but ruling it out completely or requiring an intervention from a deity that favours an IV postcode is perhaps overstating it.

I predict the following series of results ... W W W W W W W or if that is unreasonable, I'll settle for L L L L L W L

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

Morten a 

Raith Rovers h 

Arbroath h 

Cove a 

Hamilton a 

Dundee h 

Ayr h 

It's a tall order, that much cannot be denied, but ruling it out completely or requiring an intervention from a deity that favours an IV postcode is perhaps overstating it.

I predict the following series of results ... W W W W W W W or if that is unreasonable, I'll settle for L L L L L W L

I would predict L W D W L L D which ties in with our current form and where we are in the pecking order. I don't see much changing by the last game, if we finish below Morton that would sum up a rather underwhelming season. Interesting that we could have a say on might get relegated, Arbroath fans are going to have to be nice to us for a change.

7 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

I would predict L W D W L L D which ties in with our current form and where we are in the pecking order. I don't see much changing by the last game, if we finish below Morton that would sum up a rather underwhelming season. Interesting that we could have a say on might get relegated, Arbroath fans are going to have to be nice to us for a change.

Considering the size of the league we will have the same involvement in the relegation battle as every other team in the division. Most teams still have to play all 3 of them too.

9 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Considering the size of the league we will have the same involvement in the relegation battle as every other team in the division. Most teams still have to play all 3 of them too.

Of course :rolleyes:

It will bring some exitement to the end of season. I expect Cove will end up bottom and the seaside playoff spot (I hadn't noticed the other fixtures, my bad) could go right down to the wire. Arbroath v Hamilton.

Why are the last 5 matches on a Friday night?

Part of the TV deal is that a game will be televised on last day of the season, BBC Scotland's TV slot is Friday night, and they can't have the last games kicking off at different times in case one team gets an advantage by knowing what they have to do. 

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah. It’s not happening. Would take a wild set of results imo. Including us winning probably 6 of our last 7.

An utter failure of a season and one that will see Billy Dodds, hopefully, lose his job.

I think either one of two things will happen next season - either Dodds moves on and Robertson is re-installed as manager or Dodds is retained and Robertson leaves.  Word on the street is that Robertson is away at the end of the season so I can imagine Dodds getting a new deal.

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I think either one of two things will happen next season - either Dodds moves on and Robertson is re-installed as manager or Dodds is retained and Robertson leaves.  Word on the street is that Robertson is away at the end of the season so I can imagine Dodds getting a new deal.

I was told by someone who knows Grassa Bennett that both Robertson and Dodds are away at the end of the season.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I was told by someone who knows Grassa Bennett that both Robertson and Dodds are away at the end of the season.

There has been some talk lately that Bennett tried to get rid of Dodds but the board didn't want to sack him.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

There has been some talk lately that Bennett tried to get rid of Dodds but the board didn't want to sack him.

image.gif.eb1b722a5e3c0bd40efd2798cdcabe22.gif

How does Jane Lewis continue to get a gig at the BBC? Calling Nathan Shaw "Shaun Walsh" when he was being interviewed after the game is just laughably bad. Get her and some of the duffers on Sportsound jettisoned at the end of the season.