πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ Inverness vs Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ Friday night football

Graham gets subbed off most games because he’s 35 and usually fucked by then.

Tiffoney has been injured a lot this season, and also gets subbed off around the 70 minute mark most games so I’d guess it’s still a case of managing his fitness.Β 

I’d expect both to be fine for this game.Β 

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Graham gets subbed off most games because he’s 35 and usually fucked by then.

Tiffoney has been injured a lot this season, and also gets subbed off around the 70 minute mark most games so I’d guess it’s still a case of managing his fitness.Β 

I’d expect both to be fine for this game.Β 

Graham usually has a good game against us but Tiffoney can be a handful.

On 21/03/2023 at 14:29, SandyCromarty said:

I'll agree with you, in 18 years on this forum I have never seen such animosity against the manager, just goes to show what two bad seasons will produce.

Why were Graham and Tiffoney subbed against Dundee almost at the same time? injuries or was the Dundee defence shutting them down?

What’s the minimum requirements for a good season in the eyes of Sandy?

Edited by NorthStand10

On 22/03/2023 at 16:50, NorthStand10 said:

What’s the minimum requirements for a good season in the eyes of Sandy?

The answer to that is blindingly obvious to most of us, management in any business and at all levels is based on performance and results, there is only one route when those two are not achieved.

However I want to take exception to a pm you made to a poster where you stated, "Anybody defending Sandy Cromarty will have it coming", a clear threat of violence against fans, it is obvious that having joined the forum two months ago and going by your posts you are a club employee and to threaten fans with violence because you don't like criticism aimed at the manager is a first and a very inflammatory action to take.

I caution you to think and step cautiously with threats to fans which we do not deserve.

Β 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

The answer to that is blindingly obvious to most of us, management in any business and at all levels is based on performance and results, there is only one route when those two are not achieved.

However I want to take exception to a pm you made to a poster where you stated, "Anybody defending Sandy Cromarty will have it coming", a clear threat of violence against fans, it is obvious that having joined the forum two months ago and going by your posts you are a club employee and to threaten fans with violence because you don't like criticism aimed at the manager is a first and a very inflammatory action to take.

I caution you to think and step cautiously with threats to fans which we do not deserve.

Β 

You don't seem to like answering questions do you Sandy?

5 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Doolan hoping Muirhead will be back for next game, but will obviously still miss this one. Harry Milne is fine and back in squad and Cammy Smith returned to training this week.Β 

It would be nice if Smith turned into 2014 Kallum Higginbotham for the last few weeks of his deal after being total dogshit for a year and 3/4, feel it's the least he owes us.Β 

14 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Β 

Β 

16 hours ago, approximately dave said:

So are we all having a fight tomorrow night?

Β 

You'll be fighting amongst yourselves, as we don't have many fans making the journey up.Β 

Nothing new there, on either score...

42 minutes ago, jagfox said:

You'll be fighting amongst yourselves, as we don't have many fans making the journey up.Β 

Nothing new there, on either score...

Fighting amongst ourselves was the idea.

Boo boys vs Happy Clappers and alleged Doddfiltrators in the car park after the game.

I'll be happy to share some popcorn with the Jags fans. :)

2 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Is there a game on tonight ?…….or a couple of Teuchters facing off with sporrans at 40 paces Β ?

You can't say teuchter on here any more, it has been for a while deemed as offensive and racist via the Daily Ranger. Yeah, no shit seriously racist bro.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/dad-five-branded-racist-fined-10137782

Sitting on the fence for this one, I'm confused over when should I be offended.

Β 

Β 

Sandy hasn't had the good grace to respond sensibly so I'll suggest that given our horrendous injury crisis, our expectations should not be too far removed from our reality on this day in history.

Apart that is, from our quite catastrophic home and away defeats to Hamilton Accies. Six or even four points out of that little lot and a play off place would've been well in play. As it is, this game, if there is to be any glimmer of hope, is a must win game and I for one am looking forward to it.

I'm hoping for a little more of MacGregor and see something of the best of Samuels.

Caley Jags looking to have a more recognised team out.Β 

Can't argue with Doolan's line-up.

Would be nice to get back to winning ways, and ICT usually give our new managers an away victory on their first visit, so I'll go 2-1 Partick Thistle.