Greatest supported team in Scotland.

29 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Great to see the greatest supported team in Scotland, Forfar Athletic, rightly represented by the articulate and insightful comments by its horde of supporters. 

1 hour ago, Etherglider said:

Is Forfar playing.? Who would of known? 

Truthfully, I find it fascinating that posting shite on a football forum page can garner more interest than the actual football team I just want the best for. This is what Ive been trying to draw attention to all along. Disagree with my methods all you like but O think I have a valid standpoint. 

1 minute ago, Etherglider said:

Truthfully, I find it fascinating that posting shite on a football forum page can garner more interest than the actual football team I just want the best for. This is what Ive been trying to draw attention to all along. Disagree with my methods all you like but O think I have a valid standpoint. 

So Forfar Athletic not drawing interest on Pie and Bovril directly correlates to their performance on the pitch? I'd like to see your working for that one.

Although ironically we probably are the 6th best supported team in this league in this forum, so go figure.

I was away for a month or two - did I miss something terrible that Forfar did? I haven't seen this much confusing Angus hate on the forum since Berwick...

Wait, what actually happened to Berwick?  :unsure:

13 hours ago, Etherglider said:

The personal insults, meh. Not doing it. 

Nice. Pretty sure you couldn’t back that up though. Could you. Unless they dug your Mum up. 

Who might have been your sister.? 

DY99iuXXkAAHzH6.jpg_large.jpg

9 hours ago, BTFD said:

I was away for a month or two - did I miss something terrible that Forfar did?

Not really. Everything seems to be going well with Ray McKinnon in charge but you can't please everybody all the time. @Etherglider has taken an odd approach to supporters getting behind the team by, erm, posting a

17 hours ago, Etherglider said:

really stupid and childish post 

to get discussion going rather than actually starting a match thread. Although tbf it did start a flurry of posts. Just not about the team or the game.