SNP Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- add them here

Wingman

Conspiracy theory is always easier to beleive, than believe the party you vote for isnt that good. The only thing stopping the SNP is the SNP at the moment. Whats good about that though is it can change overnight if at some point a leader is appointed who makes the right decisions and focuses on the right things that are achievable. One complaint about the last few years is it wasnt fcoused enough on what it could actually achieve and was too spread out.

1 hour ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Looks like Wingsy was right all along then.

No matter what you think of him, his heart is (sadly) for the independence cause, and you can trust him far more than the types who resist any SNP criticism whatsoever.

His heart is in being a bigoted scumbag in order to grift thicker bigoted scumbags. 

1 hour ago, Binos said:

Simply common sense 

How someone's wife could resign as leader but hubby stay on as ceo

Impossible 

Common sense would never have allowed the conflict in the first place. Murrell should have stepped down when Sturgeon became FM.

Wingsy 'right'? Hmmmm.

His hatred of Sturgeon and the SNP is quite visceral and he is quite shameless in winding his knuckledragging followers up into a venom-filled frenzy about the SNP, even to the extent of deluding themselves that ALBA are anything other than an irrelevance.

That isn't being 'right'.

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Wingsy 'right'? Hmmmm.

His hatred of Sturgeon and the SNP is quite visceral and he is quite shameless in winding his knuckledragging followers up into a venom-filled frenzy about the SNP, even to the extent of deluding themselves that ALBA are anything other than an irrelevance.

Thats 'right'.

Blame the messenger rather than the incompetent tits that created the mess!

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Thank f**k there's now a thread for all the minter unionist tinfoil hat virgins to chat.

At last I can ignore their drivel from now on.

I’ve been at Murrayfield today, so a wee bit behind sorry. Anything much happen today? 

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Wingsy 'right'? Hmmmm.

He’s a nasty guy who I wouldn’t want to share a pint with, but it astounds me how he gathers such deep, detailed and accurate information so quickly.

Some on here act like he’s a pariah, but he must have some amount of contacts.

Murrayfield. A hive of Unionism and Toryism would be my guess. Gads. How did the North Brits get on?

I noticed in the news that the proud Irish lads did well. St. Patricks week as well. I think they can also be involved in the Lions stuff.  😉😄

15 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

He’s a nasty guy who I wouldn’t want to share a pint with, but it astounds me how he gathers such deep, detailed and accurate information so quickly.

Some on here act like he’s a pariah, but he must have some amount of contacts.

He just spends all his time on social media hoovering up content and fabricating causal links and conclusions to fit his own agenda, mainly keeping the moolah rolling in from his weirdo fans.

• 3 weeks later...