Lobey Dossers vs Govan Tossers. March 18th @12.30

Much improved second half with the match actually becoming exciting.

Horrible goal to lose with a catalog of errors from Lundstram, McGregor, Tav and Colak.

Tillman took his goal very well after great play from Morelos to pick him out.

Sending off was very harsh. Did swing his arm back but it bounced up off Cantwell’s shoulder first before going anywhere near his face.

Edited by AJF

26 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Sportsound saying at least 3 are wrong

Well if Sportsound are saying they are wrong then they are clearly right.

Seeing them back on Sky I think VAR got them right. i know they aren't supposed to do this but the linesman called both onside on VAR had both decisions essentially in line. And the camera set up doesn't seem to be able to do better than that.

Some frustrating little things today. Liam Kelly once again falling to bits.

Winning throw ins high up the park and immediately going back to the keeper 3 times. Surely part of the plan of trying to play in behind the fullback is winning throw ins and we should have a plan to attack from them instead of playing the ball backwards which is pointless because we weren't playing a possession game.

Kettlewell leaving Slattery on was sort of baffling. He wasn't having a good game and was on a booking. Out of the four midfielders he was top of the list to be subbed.

On the bright side the Slattery-Goss abomination of a midfield won't be playing in the next game.

3 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Kettlewell leaving Slattery on was sort of baffling. He wasn't having a good game and was on a booking. Out of the four midfielders he was top of the list to be subbed.

Aye, I said it to my pal when he was first booked that he wouldn’t last the 90. He committed a foul fairly early on in the second half which was almost a yellow and I knew it was only a matter of time. 

He consistently appears in the most the foul and booking charts. Madness that Kettlewell didn’t see it coming.