Aberdeen v Heart of Midlothian 18/3/23

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think it's the white top tbh, quite a few of our players look chunky in it but they aren't. 

This was him yesterday, I don't think he looks particularly heavy here. And it's not something I've seen anyone say about him before.

Screenshot_20230319_142942_Chrome.jpg

I am no chubster, but would happily be sporting Shanklands physique.

11 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I think @VincentGuerin spent many an hour informing us how hearts were going to put their foot on the accelerator and speed away from us after their memorable European runs.

I haven't had the opportunity to look at the match thread properly but I wonder what his thoughts are this morning? 

10 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

He is strangely absent

Maybe he does have some self awareness to know he was talking pish .... again

Enormously flattered, lads. Afraid it didn't occur to me to jump on the match thread from the game or the boozer post-match.

No complaints here, well and truly pumped. Still, a good weekend away and a good night with a decent bunch of Aberdeen lads after the match.

Neilson out, please.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Enormously flattered, lads. Afraid it didn't occur to me to jump on the match thread from the game or the boozer post-match.

No complaints here, well and truly pumped. Still, a good weekend away and a good night with a decent bunch of Aberdeen lads after the match.

Neilson out, please.

Rattled for 24 hours IMO

22 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s not impossible but given the goal difference the gap is effectively 5 points. It is absolutely hearts to throw away. 

We could still relatively easily finish bottom 6 if we keep up our away record and record against the OF in the next few games. Add in that post split we’d need to go to tynecastle and likely win, which is about as common as hearts winning at pittodrie. 

Hearts will most likely get this over the line. 

Aberdeen will finish third, calling it here and now.

(which with my track record of predictions basically means you'll probably get taken to the woodshed every match from here on out)

16 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Neilson out, please.

You're supposed to say something defensive about the Dons being sad for spending time on here ripping the pish instead of enjoying their win. 

4 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Aberdeen will finish third, calling it here and now.

(which with my track record of predictions basically means you'll probably get taken to the woodshed every match from here on out)

The only thing folk from Aberdeen take to the woodshed is....

Ah forget it.

Absolute shocker of a display on Saturday with no one getting pass marks.

With any starting line up including Barry McKay, you’re a man down straight away .

Sick and fed up if the excuses many fans make for him being a “ flair player” or can “ play killer passes no one else can see”

He’s a heap of fucking pish and a total shitebag 

34 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

With any starting line up including Barry McKay, you’re a man down straight away .

Sick and fed up if the excuses many fans make for him being a “ flair player” or can “ play killer passes no one else can see”

Really enjoyed that post. Keep them coming 🤣

39 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

What happened? I said I didn't think much of him a few months ago and a few Jambo's told me he was brilliant?

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Home games he's fine, but he gives us nothing away from Tynecastle. Just fades into the background. Must be a dream in terms of our opponents' seeing the team sheet, as it won't have escaped attention that he's a man short in away games.

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Home games he's fine, but he gives us nothing away from Tynecastle. Just fades into the background. Must be a dream in terms of our opponents' seeing the team sheet, as it won't have escaped attention that he's a man short in away games.

He escaped my attention completely tbh 

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He escaped my attention completely tbh 

To be fair, I can hardly comment on Saturday. Back in the pub before half-time feeling a fool for arguing against the consensus that it was game over when the first went in. I cost everyone about twenty minutes of their lives.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Totally disagree 

He’s a liability home and away and time Neilson got him to f**k