What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Put a smoke bomb through my ex wife's dad's letterbox when I was heavily refreshed a couple of years ago because he was, and is a class 1 fucking scumbag. 

Sadly he wasn't at home I subsequently learned, my ex wife sent a 'did you put a smoke bomb through my dad's letterbox when he was out at the shops today?' type text, of course I denied it and suggested it was local young rascals up to no good..... pretty sure she knows I was lying, she doesn't have the highest opinion of her dad anyway. 

A joke I made on Facebook in the aftermath of the passing of a parasite head of state who used taxpayers money to pay off  victim of her paedophile son quickly went viral and was shared by thousands on social media, to the extent I received a handful of threatening phone calls after my mobile number was shared and I had police at my door warning me of various threats being made online against me and asking if I felt threatened enough to warrant police protection...... the 'staunch' really are a very angry and very easily offended lot eh?   It's died down now but was a bit heavy duty at the time, wit ma like eh? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Put a smoke bomb through my ex wife's dad's letterbox when I was heavily refreshed a couple of years ago because he was, and is a class 1 fucking scumbag. 

Plausible and quite funny.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

A joke I made on Facebook in the aftermath of the passing of a parasite head of state who used taxpayers money to pay off  victim of her paedophile son quickly went viral and was shared by thousands on social media, to the extent I received a handful of threatening phone calls after my mobile number was shared and I had police at my door warning me of various threats being made online against me and asking if I felt threatened enough to warrant police protection...... the 'staunch' really are a very angry and very easily offended lot eh?   It's died down now but was a bit heavy duty at the time, wit ma like eh? 🤣

Behave, Magee.  We all like your tall tales but that's a stretch.

I used to work in a shop, if a customer was rude and paid with a credit card I would rub a magnet on the magnetic strip whilst they were signing the slip hoping that the next time they used it it wouldn't work.

I don't know if it worked but it made me feel better.