The Clap

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

At least we're all safe thanks to Dr Connolly's cure:

wirebrush.jpg.6da3ca73972a782f828686ed33cf2777.jpgdettol.png.bd88a93413d60d5e94f766995400fe45.png

Cure? I thought that was just for punishment?

Going back earlier in the thread...

On 14/03/2023 at 16:03, scottsdad said:

Not me, but a close family member caught it in the late 90s/early 2000s.

He is older than me and I remember him in the pub one night, talking to me and my friends describing in great detail what sounded like a cocktail umbrella being put down his old chap to scrape it out.

His biggest gripe was that he caught it off a posh woman.

It's amazing how, across generations, men have experienced the horrors of genital infection and decided, "this isn't bad enough, I need to make up some shite about a medical professional hammering a Gae Bolga down my bellend and ripping it back out again".

Seriously, everyone seems to have this story, and it didn't actually happen to a single one of them!  :lol:

I look forward to the soon to be Scottish Government advert advising people not to get gonorrhoea.

No doubt it’ll be an amusingly PC advert where they try and get every protected characteristic in there, all pissing custard and gazing sadly at their fucked genitals.

9 hours ago, BTFD said:

Cure? I thought that was just for punishment?

Going back earlier in the thread...

It's amazing how, across generations, men have experienced the horrors of genital infection and decided, "this isn't bad enough, I need to make up some shite about a medical professional hammering a Gae Bolga down my bellend and ripping it back out again".

Seriously, everyone seems to have this story, and it didn't actually happen to a single one of them!  :lol:

Whilst it wasn't a cocktail umbrella, as a foolish young buck, I went home after the dancing with a girl of low morals and in the following days contracted a very itchy, weepy boaby. I eventually plucked up the courage to visit the Sandyford clinic in Glasgow.  Part of the test they did was to insert what looked like a flattened cotton bud up the eye.  It genuinely felt like she'd driven a number 42 bus up there. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Whilst it wasn't a cocktail umbrella, as a foolish young buck, I went home after the dancing with a girl of low morals and in the following days contracted a very itchy, weepy boaby. I eventually plucked up the courage to visit the Sandyford clinic in Glasgow.  Part of the test they did was to insert what looked like a flattened cotton bud up the eye.  It genuinely felt like she'd driven a number 42 bus up there. 

Aye, if you search this up, there's always a video of a clinician saying, "ha, no, but we will occasionally insert the tip of a cotton bud into the urethra to obtain a sample - it doesn't hurt at all". That's just obviously not going to be true.

They lie so much about pain that it makes me wonder if they do occasionally whip out a cocktail umbrella purely for the craic.