Resurgent Hamilton v Regressing Ayr

That was Horrendous today we seen  the difference between The Managers and players is that Ayr suffered a really bad result on Monday and responded straight away whilst we have still not recovered from Queens Park 3 weeks ago. And since have went back to Playing the way we were in November players don't look interested seems as the new players in January have already stopped playing for Rankin and Daz. Raith next week I fear what could happen with looking at their score today and our score today could be an embarrassing afternoon. 

A much improved performance from Ayr. Murdoch brought a lot of composure to the midfield which allowed McAlear and Dempsey to get involved in a lot of triangular passing movements. McAllister and O’Connor linked up well down the RHS and Reading and Ashford linked up well down the LHS. The back 4 were solid and Albinson didn’t have to make. My only criticism was that we should have won by much more. A much improved team performance. I would expect a bit of shuffling the pack for the Dundee game with 3 games in 7 days. 
 The 433 formation worked well. I’m hoping for 4 points at least from the next two games.

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Is Motherwell bigger than Hamilton?

Was wondering why they are so well backed in comparison, yet so close to each other?

No, Hamilton is bigger by population but Motherwell have been in the top league for decades & didn't have a long homeless spell from 1994-2001 that you could argue has caused a loss of a generation of fans.

Plenty Motherwell fans in Hamilton as well who rejected the OF but went to support them for higher League football than where Accies were playing for all of the 1994-2007 period.

11 minutes ago, cdhafc1874 said:

No, Hamilton is bigger by population but Motherwell have been in the top league for decades & didn't have a long homeless spell from 1994-2001 that you could argue has caused a loss of a generation of fans.

Plenty Motherwell fans in Hamilton as well who rejected the OF but went to support them for higher League football than where Accies were playing for all of the 1994-2007 period.

Forgot about the homeless spell - never works out well for more than a season by the looks of it.

Hope you manage to turn it around 👍🏻