The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Did feel for them a little shifting all those tickets and then watching that performance.

My ticket was bought very much in hope and certainly not in expectation. Thought the players pretty much gave their all but just didn't have enough in them, I'd be reluctant to criticise any of them.

11 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

My ticket was bought very much in hope and certainly not in expectation. Thought the players pretty much gave their all but just didn't have enough in them, I'd be reluctant to criticise any of them.

Yeah that's fair though I did think Henderson was poor for you guys yesterday. He seemed to misplace a lot of passes and we saw typical examples of McKay (Brad) and his lack of spatial awareness.   

21 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

That's where I am tbh. Some of the shite posted on here about embarrassing performance etc.... Just the usual fishing for bites. We never embarrassed ourselves. We were just beaten by what was evidently a better team, in a match where we made but didn't take the sort of chances needed if you are going to turn over a better team.