The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

APRIL 2, 2023

ICTFC MEDIA

Tickets & Official Coach Travel for our Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Falkirk will go on General Sale from 10am tomorrow (Monday 3rd April)

It is important to note that Section F1 in the East Stand is the defined singing section for those who want to join in with Section 94 and other ICT groups.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

FFC saying we've now sold over 6500 tickets which takes us past what we had at the last two Hibs semis 

Said at the outset I felt 10k was achievable but the team been to get themselves out of this current malaise if its to stand a chance. 

I’d love 10,000 Bairns but think another 3,500 may be beyond us. I’d actually be happy to fill all of the North stand (on the last section I believe) so that it meets the West stand sections. Would look far better & sound better than us split across 3 stands.

Hopefully we can continue to sell at the rate currently though.

9 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I’d love 10,000 Bairns but think another 3,500 may be beyond us. I’d actually be happy to fill all of the North stand (on the last section I believe) so that it meets the West stand sections. Would look far better & sound better than us split across 3 stands.

Hopefully we can continue to sell at the rate currently though.

I hope hardly any tickets have been bought in the South Stand for both teams. Hampden is going to look pretty horrific as it is but having the majority of supporters in the north stand and then in the corners of east/west would at least make it look better on tv.

I presume the south stand is only on sale as that is where the best disabled facilities are? Doesn’t seem like a good idea to have that stand on sale at all otherwise.

35 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I hope hardly any tickets have been bought in the South Stand for both teams. Hampden is going to look pretty horrific as it is but having the majority of supporters in the north stand and then in the corners of east/west would at least make it look better on tv.

I presume the south stand is only on sale as that is where the best disabled facilities are? Doesn’t seem like a good idea to have that stand on sale at all otherwise.

The north stand has recently had its disabled facilities revamped. Arguably the best part of the ground to watch from now if you are disabled.

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

When I went in to buy, it only gave me the option of the North Stand. I think we’ve sold out the first section as the automatic option selects a seat in D2 now. 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Falkirk have sold 1 section in the SS so far with a 2nd on sale. I doubt we’ll need anymore than that in that stand tbh. 

30 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Excitement bordering on hysteria regarding ticket sales from the Falkirk fans and barely a mention of their team, do they think that the club that sells the most tickets wins the cup?

So it seems.

Way too much football between now & then to worry too much about how the team will perform tbh. 

Why would we be focusing on the team when the match is still 3 weeks away?

We've had runs of games where we've played really well this season and some games where we've been terrible. The same 11 that comfortably knocked out an Ayr side 5 points from the top of the Championship has failed to score a single goal against utter dogshite in Kelty and Clyde over the last couple of weeks. Pretty much sums up how inconsistent our form has been.

We're 30 games in to the season and have no idea who our best striker is or if we'd be better off going two up top. Plenty of time for players to pick up injuries as well, especially in the derby tomorrow. So most of the chat at the moment is rightly focused on ticket sales which will dry up in about a week.

If you find that highly amusing then you then you're a bit of a weirdo tbh 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Falkirk haven't won a game or scored a goal since finding out they were coming up against The Caley in the semi.  Clearly the entire first team squad have utterly shat it. 

The team is totally immaterial, the ticket sales are what's really important, sales are absolutely fantastic, unbelievable.