The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

16 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

See if you think about it the only success Falkirk have had in the last decade was that time they poached the Morton manager who then got them relegated. 

And breaking Andy Muirhead.

Great to see the cheats getting pumped.

Looking forward to the made up plastic club getting thrashed in the final 

Good that a St Mirren player will be in this season’s Scottish Cup Final. Hope he loses though, opens up an extra European spot for the mighty Buddies

And sad as though it is, a cup final win for the OF over the made up plastic club will be meaningless to them. I hate to see other non OF achieve any success. 

I’m a cunt, I know 

Edited by Captain_Sensible

That's the 4th time in my life I've now seen Falkirk at Hampden. We've won once (Dunfermline in 2009). Each time we've held our own and today was no different but the difference each time was the availability of a 'proper' striker and poor defending. 

I have no complaints on todays scoreline, ICT were the far more physical, streetwise, sharper and clinical team. Two brilliant crosses and two goals but our defending was poor on both. Can argue all day about whether the penalty was a penalty or not but it was given. 

We can't miss two open goals and get two free headers so wrong and expect to win. 

Good luck to ICT in the final, go pump whoever you get

57 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Great to see the cheats getting pumped.

Looking forward to the made up plastic club getting thrashed in the final 

Good that a St Mirren player will be in this season’s Scottish Cup Final. Hope he loses though, opens up an extra European spot for the mighty Buddies

And sad as though it is, a cup final win for the OF over the made up plastic club will be meaningless to them. I hate to see other non OF achieve any success. 

I’m a c**t, I know 

Hopefully we win the cup for you, Captain. Every year we start as favourites but sometimes it doesn’t materialise

I’ll probably write a more detailed post tomorrow about the game as I’m still pretty pished but I have to say I’m absolutely delighted with the result and fair play to every single Falkirk fan I spoke to this afternoon. Everyone was very complimentary about us and made for a good atmosphere in the pubs 

All the best in the playoffs lads

All these Pars fans coming on here to gloat about our cup semi defeat. 
Aye, #tears right enough; you’ll know that feeling well. Though few will remember y/day in 14 years time.
When, you beat the Bairns in a SC final, you can come back & Lord it over us. Now away back to your 3rd division title celebration thread. #congratulations🥂🍾

48 minutes ago, kiddy said:

All these Pars fans coming on here to gloat about our cup semi defeat. 
Aye, #tears right enough; you’ll know that feeling well. Though few will remember y/day in 14 years time.
When, you beat the Bairns in a SC final, you can come back & Lord it over us. Now away back to your 3rd division title celebration thread. #congratulations🥂🍾

Aye a game from years ago definitely makes up for losing yesterday for you, and our title win is somehow insignificant etc etc.

You're fooling absolutely no one.