The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Covid for me showed how shite football can be without crowds. As for the latter bit the argument was moving the match to a more suitable ground so not sure what your point is really.

We can all agree that football was shite without crowds, but there is a crowd there today and one making plenty of noise, so not sure what covid has to do with it. 

My point is that if you’re a Caley fan right now you’ll not give a flying f**k about crowd size, empty seats or any dull venue debate. Not one is currently thinking ‘This would be so much better if we were at Tynecastle’ 

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not a dig at the attendance but it's a Scottish cup semi -final and I can hear the players shouting at each other, it was a terrible decision to have it at Hampden imo.  Decent match so far however 

If Celtic/Rangers "fans" supported their local teams then there would be a higher attendance but agreed ridiculous decision to play this at Hampden. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Supporting one of the cheeks against a diddy. What a minter for you. Mask slipped. 

Dislike both of these teams but will absolutely be supporting whoever wins today in the final against an arse cheek. 

Edited by roverthemoon

Just now, keptie said:

Falkirk been the better team but Inverness winning without really doing much

Just now, The Naitch said:

Pretty easy first half for ICT in the end.

Pie and Bovril in a nutshell there.  Completely with Naitch.  The slightest bit of physicality and Falkirk’s forwards disappear.