The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ πŸ¦… v Falkirk πŸ”΅βšͺ️

43 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Has anybody got the Championship playoff dates which you would expect Falkirk to be involved in? I can only see the Prem dates on the SPFL site.

The regular season finishes on May 7th and it's typically the next two midweeks and weekends after that.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

The regular season finishes on May 7th and it's typically the next two midweeks and weekends after that.

Cheers for that. Now you mention it, it does come hard on the heels of the league fixtures.

On 16/03/2023 at 13:25, ICTChris said:

The truth is that both Caley and Falkirk are incentivised to maximise revenue from this.Β  The other semi will sell out at a high price so it makes sense financially to push the prices as high as possible.Β  For a game like this, the demand from Falkirk and Caley fans is going to be relatively inelastic.Β  If tickets were Β£20 would both clubs bring twice as many fans?Β  Probably not, so the financial way of looking at it is better to keep the prices high.

In terms of building our fanbase, looking long term, rewarding our current supporters after a poor season etc - very bad.Β  I am only talking about Caley here but I assume that roughly applies to Falkirk as well.

Spot on. Caley and Falkirk boards have obviously gone for making the most money possible out of the semi finals, and the other game sadly has a much bigger effect on income. Β I suppose in a one off opportunity (for whoever loses) to make as much as you can, it’s understandable, but still Β£38 for this in isolation seems horrendous.

You would hope both clubs would allocate some of the profit to subsidising buses etc for their own fans. Β£38 for match ticket and travel is a bit more bearable.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Spot on. Caley and Falkirk boards have obviously gone for making the most money possible out of the semi finals, and the other game sadly has a much bigger effect on income. Β I suppose in a one off opportunity (for whoever loses) to make as much as you can, it’s understandable, but still Β£38 for this in isolation seems horrendous.

You would hope both clubs would allocate some of the profit to subsidising buses etc for their own fans. Β£38 for match ticket and travel is a bit more bearable.

Falkirk have already said we will be providing buses for Β£5.

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Caley are also running ticket and bus packages but no idea how much they will be though.

Travel Club / Supporters Trust buses are Β£20 a head. Club are as usual slow out of the gate to announce their 'packages'.Β 

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Travel Club / Supporters Trust buses are Β£20 a head. Club are as usual slow out of the gate to announce their 'packages'.Β 

Β£20 ain’t bad tbf considering the distance but I can see why folk might be put off needing to shell out Β£50-Β£60 before the day has even started.

https://ictfc.com/ticketing-bus-info-scottish-cup-semi-final-v-falkirk

The club can confirm that tickets for our Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Falkirk will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders tomorrow Wednesday 29thΒ March at 10am and purchases can be made both in-store at Caledonian Stadium and online via ictfc.tickethour.co.uk

Season Ticket Holders will have first priority to buy up to 8 tickets per person until Monday 3rdΒ April at 10am when tickets will be available on general release, again with up to 8 tickets per person available.

It is important to note that Section F1 in the East Stand is the defined singing section for those who want to join in with Section 94 and other ICT groups.

Limited official return bus travel to and from Hampden from Caledonian Stadium will also be available on a first come first served basis at the same from tomorrow both in-store and online.

Return bus travel will cost Β£28 for season ticket holders and Β£30 for non-season ticket holders, with under 16’s free of charge.*

*Please note U16’s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holderΒ with a maximum of 2 U16’s per paying adult available.

Bus leaving times on matchday from the Caledonian Stadium will be confirmed closer to the game subject to Police advice and will leave the Hampden Car Park circa 30 minutes post the final whistle.

Wheelchair and ambulant seating is available directly from the club’s Ticket office

Wheelchair and personal carer seats are available in North Stand (High level and easily accessible) as well as South Stand (ground level)

Ambulant disabled seating is in South Stand only

Β Falkirk v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Saturday 29 April 2023, Kick-off 12:15

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Support

Β·Β Β Β Β Β Β Β South Stand Lower Section IΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Adults Β£38 Β Β Β Β Β Β  Over 65 / Under-16 Β£18

Β·Β Β Β Β Β Β Β North Stand Section DΒ  Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β Β Adults Β£38 Β Β Β Β Β Β  Over 65 / Under-16 Β£18

Β·Β Β Β Β Β Β Β East Stand Section FΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β Β Adults Β£28Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Over 65 / Under-16 Β£13

Β·Β Β Β Β Β Β Β North Stand Wheelchair UsersΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Adults Β£20Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Over 65 / Under-16 Β£10

Β·Β Β Β Β Β Β Β South Stand Wheelchair Users Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Adults Β£15Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Over 65 / Under-16 Β£8

On 27/03/2023 at 15:56, PB1994 said:

Β£20 ain’t bad tbf considering the distance but I can see why folk might be put off needing to shell out Β£50-Β£60 before the day has even started.

Looks like Β£76 for ST's bus and ticket. Plus grub and drinks.Β 

Β 

18 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I’ve heard we’ve sold 30 in the first 2 days of sales.Β 

That wouldn't surprise me given our last two seasons that all enthusiasm has gone.

There will probably more players and club staff family and friends than fans.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

That wouldn't surprise me given our last two seasons that all enthusiasm has gone.

There will probably more players and club staff family and friends than fans.

Your - surprisingly forthright - Β Chief Executive said he expects to take around 3,000. Β 

Edited by Savage Henry

3,000 is probably about right for us. Even when we were brilliant, back in 2015, that was about what we took to Hampden. That’s just the standard support we have for Scottish Cup semi finals at that kick off time.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if Falkirk took more that what was mentioned earlier on in this thread. After the shite they’ve been through in League 1 the last few years they probably never expected to be playing at Hampden in a semi final again, never mind one they will be thinking is extremely winnable. Plus, while the kick off time is still shite for them, it’s not exactly that much of an inconvenience to spend an hour or whatever it is getting through from Falkirk to Glasgow on a Saturday morning.Β 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

3,000 is probably about right for us. Even when we were brilliant, back in 2015, that was about what we took to Hampden. That’s just the standard support we have for Scottish Cup semi finals at that kick off time.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if Falkirk took more that what was mentioned earlier on in this thread. After the shite they’ve been through in League 1 the last few years they probably never expected to be playing at Hampden in a semi final again, never mind one they will be thinking is extremely winnable. Plus, while the kick off time is still shite for them, it’s not exactly that much of an inconvenience to spend an hour or whatever it is getting through from Falkirk to Glasgow on a Saturday morning.Β 

Right. Β I would imagine County would take something similar. Β  It’s a laughable kick off time, and anyone who goes should be applauded. Β Of course, the Highland teams always get last dibs on the reasonable kick off quotient. Β I have every sympathy with ICT fans, and would do if none of you bothered going.