Dick's Arbroath v The Famous Greenock Morton, Friday 17/3/23

Any Arbroath fan who is not embarrassed and pissed off after that is a fecking idiot.

Could easily have been 6 or 7. That performance tonight terrifies me. If we escape automatic relegation then I will be utterly flabbergasted.

Even our goal was embarrassing.

Abject pish…. Again!!!

Edited by Tattie36

Just now, jagfox said:

Imrie falling out with some of the away support there? 

Not for the first time either...

He's got to take his fair share of the blame tbh. Team selections baffling, changing from a winning system, and persisting with Calvin fucking Miller while ignoring Lewis McGrattan.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

Any Arbroath fan who is not embarrassed and pissed off after that is a fecking idiot.

Could easily have been 6 or 7. That performance tonight terrifies me. If we escape automatic relegation then I will be utterly flabbergasted.

Abject pish…. Again!!!

All of that is absolutely correct, but that last 10 minutes made it feel like we got a win! 

Just now, #Gary said:

Not for the first time either...

He's got to take his fair share of the blame tbh. Team selections baffling, changing from a winning system, and persisting with Calvin fucking Miller while ignoring Lewis McGrattan.

I don’t really think that’s on Imrie tonight. Maybe a sub could’ve been made earlier, and there’s an argument for McGrattan to start, but we’ve lost that entirely down to individual errors. We were coasting to 3 points regardless of the missed chances until then. Ali Crawford’s misses for a player of his “calibre” are inexcusable and needs dropped immediately.