Auchinleck v East Kilbride South cup

On 17/03/2023 at 09:46, craigkillie said:

The two scenarios aren't close to being the same. 

I didn't say they were the same. I just gave the context. It was a mistake and we've paid dearly for it with ICT in the cup semi after we scudded them. The guy in question was so impressive, he was subbed before the hour. 

We even spotted that a guy we signed the same day was cup tied.  If only the Talbot guy had been sharp enough to recognise he was cup tied when asked.  We have to suck it up. Talbot have to as well.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Aye Talbot won, what a deranged, fruit loop, embarrassment etc this character is. 

It changes absolutely nothing about you, it just shows what a laughing stock our game is and how corrupt it really is 😂

Probably helps my club right enough due to more games for Talbot  so all good in that respect 😆

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

It changes absolutely nothing about you, it just shows what a laughing stock our game is and how corrupt it really is 😂

Probably helps my club right enough due to more games for Talbot  so all good in that respect 😆

😂😂 raging. A wrong corrected so that’s something, sure something else will come up to garner the interest

4 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

You do realise how appeal processes at this level work? They are dealt with independent panels of high end persons in their area of work who, I’m sure, would much rather keep their reputation than be ‘corrupt’ to non league Scottish football. Tit.

1 minute ago, botlad said:

You do realise how appeal processes at this level work? They are dealt with independent panels of high end persons in their area of work who, I’m sure, would much rather keep their reputation than be ‘corrupt’ to non league Scottish football. Tit.

Do people in high end positions In Scottish football actually have any decent sort of reputation to keep? 😆

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Do people in high end positions In Scottish football actually have any decent sort of reputation to keep? 😆

I think you should seriously consider your wording carefully. The panel normally contains a lawyer and 2 independent people and to call them corrupt is out of order and could have ramifications for you and potentially this site.

11 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

Whatever the misunderstanding was, the fact remains that Bradley-Hurst was ineligible so result cannot stand.

It will be interesting to know what the decision was but I am not sure EK have a right of appeal but the South Challenge Cup will have.