QP v Inverness

5 hours ago, NorthStand10 said:

I’ll be honest bdu pal you’re beginning to concern me.

Firstly, I'm not your pal nor do I want to be, is that why you send random messages? You'd be better concentrating on why you want strangers on the internet to be your friend. It's not normal behaviour.

Besides that, from a football perspective you were one of the strong advocates the results and performances would get better with injuries returning, unfortunately other than 2 Cup games that really hadn't been the case. Therefore either were not very good  or the team lack motivation for league games,  either of which fall at the feet of BD.

I've put plenty comments on my thoughts regarding dodds tactics and capabilities to adapt against differing oppositions, but there are an admirable bunch who stand by defending him. Therefore I no longer can be bothered to argue, however I do wish to highlight per my post that yesterday has killed off the remote play-off chance which surprises me based on being repeated told we will be better and push a play-off place when injuries subside. Yet to be convinced that has been the case this league campaign.

6 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Firstly, I'm not your pal nor do I want to be, is that why you send random messages? You'd be better concentrating on why you want strangers on the internet to be your friend. It's not normal behaviour.

Besides that, from a football perspective you were one of the strong advocates the results and performances would get better with injuries returning, unfortunately other than 2 Cup games that really hadn't been the case. Therefore either were not very good  or the team lack motivation for league games,  either of which fall at the feet of BD.

I've put plenty comments on my thoughts regarding dodds tactics and capabilities to adapt against differing oppositions, but there are an admirable bunch who stand by defending him. Therefore I no longer can be bothered to argue, however I do wish to highlight per my post that yesterday has killed off the remote play-off chance which surprises me based on being repeated told we will be better and push a play-off place when injuries subside. Yet to be convinced that has been the case this league campaign.

You completely avoided my post about you because it’s accurate. Fancy having another go?

You also said it’s logical to suggest results will improve once the injured players return - they have improved in the league but certainly nowhere near enough so far. We improved drastically in the cup and that could well be the most important competition due to the finances it has brought us and might continue to do so.

Most important competition is the league and always has been as premiership football is needed for long term development and stability of the club. The cup is only important right now because the team have made such a c**t of that.

7 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

You avoided the part where I think you're a wrong'un.

Let's hope everyone you randomly PM is an adult.

You didn’t call me a wrong’un until now, I can’t avoid what wasn’t said 🤣 making stuff up because you can’t form an argument, a real shame!

Dry your eyes pal.

If we go on and win the league, this will be the game we look back on as the catalyst to our success. A hoaching 1st half performance, lose your best player through injury midway through against an inform team in the semi final of the Scottish cup who looked miles better until we scored the equaliser. It would of been so easy to start feeling sorry for ourselves and allow Inverness to win the game but under Coyle, that’s just impossible for that scenario to arise. 

One thing Coyle has been pretty exceptional with, even going back to last season is his ability to effectively use his subs. I don’t think I was the only one feeling completely deflated to see Boateng replaced by longridge who by trade is never a defensive midfielder but he was superb in all honesty. He was full of running, excellent in possession and added that wee bit more experience that we were maybe lacking 1st half. Jarrett also provided a spark when he came on and he’s one who’s been pretty unfortunate to not have more minutes this season as he always plays well when given the chance

We’ve shown a different set of characteristics over the last couple weeks which is critical to a title winning side. Not everything has went our way in terms of our style of play but there’s a belief and a resilience about us that we’re going to need to show for the last 7 games. Results in our league have went our way over the last few weeks but as long as we continue to pick up 3 points, who cares what others are doing 

Edited by qpfc

12 hours ago, qpfc said:

Results in our league have went our way over the last few weeks but as long as we continue to pick up 3 points, who cares what others are doing 

Exactly. Win the next game and see where it takes us. The way others are drawing with each other, three more wins could be enough to win automatic promotion.  Whereas up until this week I believed 66 points would be the minimum required to take the title.