QP v Inverness

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I first went to Ochilview 27 years ago - you can see me jumping onto the pitch after the goal in this video.

Wee Stewartie, Brocher Thomson with the goal and a sober Pele showing emotion at last, Calder being called an acrobat? not having that! Jimmy was more at home with a trowel than a trampoline.

Great memories and I'm now convinced that the Duffel was the culprit wi Dallass's smashed windaes.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Wee Stewartie, Brocher Thomson with the goal and a sober Pele showing emotion at last, Calder being called an acrobat? not having that! Jimmy was more at home with a trowel than a trampoline.

Great memories and I'm now convinced that the Duffel was the culprit wi Dallass's smashed windaes.

I was working alongside Tam Hendrie at the time and he said The Duffel was suicidal after that game, he was thinking of jacking it in. 

6 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

In the second half absolutely, dropped back immediately and let them slap us about

We didn't kick a ball until we scored and then we took over. Not pretty but it's another three points.

Two cracking goals.

Subs Longridge and Jarrett made an impact and the two centre halves were spot on.

16 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

We didn't kick a ball until we scored and then we took over. Not pretty but it's another three points.

Two cracking goals.

Subs Longridge and Jarrett made an impact and the two centre halves were spot on.

Queens best form of defence is their attack. I don’t think the defence itself is that great, number 66 specifically can be exploited as was the case in the first half when we pressed higher. 

Second half they had it easy, we dropped back and played into their hands (whether that was our own doing or not)