Raith vs Cove, 18/3/2023

6 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Thought Ngwenya was away on international duty 

He is…must be a second error…since Brown is Captain. Looks like a 3-2-3-2 or Vaughan with Stanton in a 3-2-4-1

40 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

I don't mind Gourlay, actually favour him over Fox who although has made a few decent saves is nothing special at all. Quiet as a mouse and no presence in his goal or from set pieces. Hartley ousting McKenzie in January was a huge mistake.

What we doing playing Naismith over Logan at RB though. Naismith doesn't have the pace or agility to play there.

Dunne did well at Ochilview and given he's stronger defensively than Luis I suspect that's why he starts.

Glad to see us now going 2 up top consistently.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

13 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I can't see it being a three. I don't know who the left wing-back would be. Most straightforward interpretation would be McGill at right back to cover for Masson's injury. 

Connolly ill

20 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I don't mind Gourlay, actually favour him over Fox who although has made a few decent saves is nothing special at all. Quiet as a mouse and no presence in his goal or from set pieces. Hartley ousting McKenzie in January was a huge mistake.

I dunno, Fox might not be so bad. 

McGill looks a little positionally suspect. Early days, of course, and he'll need time to adjust, but he's been gone past twice already. 

Also, I don't mean to be cruel, but I think it speaks volumes that Connor McBride went from the starting line up to not being in the squad at all, and not only has nobody in this thread mentioned him yet, I didn't even realise until I noticed him taking his seat with the other injured players. 

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's one of the most generous goals we'll get all season.  Isma still had a lot to do but I'd be fuming if we'd gifted away that. 

Think Sanders gifted you the first at Stark's Park last time within the first 5 minutes too.

We're either playing well and don't get a break or switching off / individual errors and getting punished. Need to get back on equal terms. 2nd for Rovers and it'll be all over.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Stanton and Easton are both coming off the flanks and just going wherever the space is. Cove are struggling to cope with the movement at times, but it's also leaving a huge amount of space in front of McGill. 

But, I agree, a second goal kills this is a contest. 

Oh, we've scored a second 😂 Oh well, let's see if I live to regret that!