Raith vs Cove, 18/3/2023

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Wunderbar and as the update said "EPIC", the penalty maybe is debatable but it was given and that's the breaks you get when your struggling at the bottom 

Debateable? He clearly makes an excellent sliding play, clearing the ball, and only then does the contact occur. It’s a horrific call.

I didn't really apppreciate it at the time but that Isma goal was such a good finish. I've seen many players panic with having too much time in a one on one and blast it straight at the keeper.

Edited by mrpaddyx

First goal was a personal disaster for the Cove keeper. Second goal was piss poor marking by a Cove defender.

Third goal. A central defender scores from a corner. A rare thing at Starks this season.

Fourth goal is why they call it the beautiful game. A lovely finish.

After we scored that cracker to go 4-0 up we seemed to take our eye off things in terms of game management and Cove scored and had another good chance before Rovers decided to play again.

Of course, I’m only going on the highlights package as I left at HT and went to the pub cause my pal said it was like watching a training game. I can’t argue with that but I did say to my friends who stayed that it would now end up 8-0. Close.

14 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Of course, I’m only going on the highlights package as I left at HT and went to the pub cause my pal said it was like watching a training game. 

Genuinely pathetic stuff this. 

45 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

First goal was a personal disaster for the Cove keeper. Second goal was piss poor marking by a Cove defender.

Third goal. A central defender scores from a corner. A rare thing at Starks this season.

After we scored that cracker to go 4-0 up we seemed to take our eye off things in terms of game management and Cove scored and had another good chance before Rovers decided to play again.

Of course, I’m only going on the highlights package as I left at HT and went to the pub cause my pal said it was like watching a training game. I can’t argue with that but I did say to my friends who stayed that it would now end up 8-0. Close.

That was a Gary Wales strike if you ask me. 

Edited by baillieinleeds

15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why would you admit to this? Weirdo behaviour. 

I just chummed a pal who wasn’t feeling it to the pub. Weirdo behaviour seems harsh. I suspect that most of my peer group aren’t that passionate about football anymore. We like it, we’d miss it if it was gone, but it’s not all consuming.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I just chummed a pal who wasn’t feeling it to the pub. Weirdo behaviour seems harsh. I suspect that most of my peer group aren’t that passionate about football anymore. We like it, we’d miss it if it was gone, but it’s not all consuming.

You could have at least made up a birthday party that started at 4 or something. 

Edited by grumswall

53 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

One of the worst excuses I think I’ve ever read for leaving a game. Genuinely pathetic stuff. If we’re 2-0 up in the final next week will you’s just leave as well? Fucking hell.

12 minutes ago, grumswall said:

You could have at least made a up a birthday party that started at 4 or something. 

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

One of the worst excuses I think I’ve ever read for leaving a game. Genuinely pathetic stuff. If we’re 2-0 up in the final next week will you’s just leave as well? Fucking hell.

Is my super fan status now revoked?

What a judgemental lot you are. What does it matter to you if a couple of random punters leaves early? Ask yourself why this bothers you so much?

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Is my super fan status now revoked?

What a judgemental lot you are. What does it matter to you if a couple of random punters leaves early? Ask yourself why this bothers you so much?

is your pal a secret Rangers fan or something? I just think it’s a pretty shoddy excuse to leave a game pal. Doesn’t really bother me, but just putting my opinion across.

Supporting the wrong team if your leaving a game while the rovers are winning 2-0 and giving the excuse as it’s “like a training game” 

I’m not expecting everyone to be as passionate as each other, the rovers will always mean and feel different to every individual that goes or even can’t attend. But if you post on here in a regular basis I’d imagine that the club is one of your main interest in life, to miss or on some of the best fitba we’ve played this season and possibly goal of the season because your pal wasnae feeling it is mental. Christ it wasn’t even if it was Baltic yesterday like usual, must have been the mildest day since the back end of the summer. 

Anyway since I’ve woke up like an absolute grump, the ‘ultras casuals’ at the back that pretend to be the most passionate of fans, yet there was at least two cheering on everytime Celtic scored, one even shouting mon the hoops, fucking no real.