Doonhamers vs. Bairns

11 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I should probably take back what I said about you all being boring. This is actually a really intriguing insight into the mind of the Tories in the borders

Guys guys. This is good to have people from other threads on here but let’s stick to football. The Tory Borderers nonsense is irrelevant. Though I have got to say the cretin and wallopers stuff from Monkey Tennis isn’t too clever either. Falkirk have done well this season and I saw them beat us well thrice this season. We are improving under Marv but too late for this season. I missed Saturday but seems we are up for the fight which is good. Now onwards and upwards to both our teams and let’s see what the rest of the season brings. 

19 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Guys guys. This is good to have people from other threads on here but let’s stick to football. The Tory Borderers nonsense is irrelevant. Though I have got to say the cretin and wallopers stuff from Monkey Tennis isn’t too clever either. Falkirk have done well this season and I saw them beat us well thrice this season. We are improving under Marv but too late for this season. I missed Saturday but seems we are up for the fight which is good. Now onwards and upwards to both our teams and let’s see what the rest of the season brings. 

Yes, but you enjoy intimate relations with a host of farmyard animals.

I've no evidence for this charge, but I jolly well stand by it.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Indeed. 

"A good few decent Falkirk fans" is a stretch mind you. @Bairnardoand @Rugster are the best of the bunch. The rest appear very strange. It's probably not helped when one of them makes a bizarre claim and the rest pile in with the wee greenies. It just strengthens their delusions. 

Nicest thing anyone's ever said about me this. Will show the wife later. 

8 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well you shouldn't have punched that small child in the face at Burns' Statue this afternoon then.

I have no idea what you are blathering on about and from now on I will be posting about football  and  Queens which is the principle purpose of this site. Bye

7 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

I have no idea what you are blathering on about and from now on I will be posting about football  and  Queens which is the principle purpose of this site. Bye

Good, so hopefully no more posts slinging accusations of Xenaphobia then. 

5 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

I will still be posting about football and Queens and ignoring all trolling. 

Give us this day our daily pie and bovril; and forgive us our trolling as we forgive those who trolled against us;

Maybe if you would accept that your admiration for our new manager, in conjunction with your annoyance wrt the repetitive and contradictory opinions of another poster, caused you to overstep the mark, then people will let bygones be bygones.

I hope so because it is great to have many Queens fans as possible contributing to this forum.

Posted in good faith.

Edited by Riviera711

There's always a reasonably high probability that a Queens/Falkirk match thread will turn into a trainwreck at some point, but I have to admit I didn't foresee this one crashing and burning in the way it has done.